what is PublishPress Authors ?
PublishPress Authors Pro v3.19.1 Nulled
PublishPress Authors allows you to add multiple authors and guest authors to WordPress posts
WordPress only allows you to add one author to each post. With PublishPress Authors, you can add many authors to one WordPress post.
You can create detailed author profiles with fields and custom layouts.
Using PublishPress Authors, you can also add Guest Authors who don’t need an account on your site.
PublishPress Authors Demo Online
PublishPress Authors changelogs
“Download PublishPress Authors Pro v3.30.0 Nulled Free
= [v3.30.0] – 18 Oct 2022 =
- Feature: Add new improved layouts (Author Boxes), #896
- Update: Deprecate Twig layout as legacy, #758
- Fixed: Authors plugin causes a fatal error and prevents pages from loading, #863
- Update: Remove “”Layouts”” promo link, #959
- Update: Remove Author Recent and Author Index from layout list, #956
- Update: Move Disable the “”Authors”” box when using “”Quick Edit”” to General tab, #953
- Fixed: Small settings typo, #955
- Update: Add an ALT Text for the avatars, #931
- Update: Allow users to disable Authors Box in Quick Edit, #897
- Update: Add descriptive text to Authors links, #807
- Update: Prevent some critical error on wp api author response, #898
- Update: authors-IT-translation-update_september2022, #899
- Update: Authors-FR-TranslationUpdate-September2022, #908
- Update: NewAuthors-Version3.22.0-ES-FR-IT-TranslationUpdate-7October2022, #932″
Download PublishPress Authors Pro v3.23.0 Nulled Free
= [v3.23.0] – 3 Oct 2022 =
* Update: Upgrade twig to v1.44.7, #921
* Update: Update minimum php requirement to PHP 7.2.5
Download PublishPress Authors Pro v3.21.1 Nulled Free
= [v3.21.1] – 23 Aug 2022 =
* Fixed: Empty author result when using [publishpress_authors_list] shortcode, #878