What is HappyForms Pro?
HappyForms Pro assists you with planning advantageous contact forms rapidly produce leads, feedback forms, quote forms, survey forms and significantly more!
HappyForms Pro is the simplest way of overseeing and react to discussions with guests to your site. HappyForms: an advantageous simplified creator to make contact forms, lead forms, feedback forms, quote forms, survey forms and the sky is the limit from there!
HappyForms is improved to build discussions with your site guests. Have confidence realizing that messages are sent to and fro without the problem of spam.
HappyForms Pro demo
HappyForms Pro Features
Increase customer engagement through better forms, sign-ups, surveys, polls, and get feedback WordPress
Meet our Attachments. Limit uploads by file size, file type, and number of files.
View data on abandonment rates, device usage, form completions, and more.
Save forgotten responses
Sometimes people leave before completing your form. Capture this data easily.
Split long forms on several pages. Easy drag and drop page creation.
Open form in pop-up
Open your form in a modal window that pops up. Easy to install with just one click.
Only allow people with the secret password to see and reply to your form.
Date/time schedule template
No hidden drip fees! Create unlimited forms with unlimited responses.
Advanced feedback filtering
Search your answer by pattern, time, status and device to easily reply.
Poll with live results
Survey people and show results to visitors, including votes and total percentages.
Login IP address
Along with any responses, see metadata such as time zone, platform, IP, and language.
Show or hide form sections or email different addresses with smart conditional logic.
Stop spamming once and for all with super effective and easy to use reCaptcha.
HappyForms Pro – Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free Changelogs
“Download HappyForms Pro v1.33.0 – Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free
- Added: EmailOctopus email integration.
- Added: “”Redirect URI”” field with copy-to-clipboard button in Constant Contact section of Integrations screen for easier setup of the integration.
- Added: “”Include submitter’s IP address””, “”Include referral link”” and “”Include submission date and time”” controls have been added to Email tab for easier and finer control of metadata appended to email messages.
- Added: Remote license checks now include a failsafe mechanism for network issues scenarios.
- Changed: Stripe’s credit card inputs are now in line for a more compact layout.
- Changed: Controls in Messages tab are now all visible all the time for better usability and easier form configuration.
- Removed: Submission moderation links have been removed from email messages.
- Fixed: Concurrent submissions of limited choices in Radio, Checkbox and Dropdown fields were leading to wrong results.”
“Download HappyForms Pro v1.32.2 – Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free
- Added: 5 new links in email allow for quickly seeing all submissions for the given form, browsing to the original referral page and marking submissions as read, spam or trash.<
- Changed: Stripe payment fields have been redesigned for better usability and integration with theme styles.<
- Changed: “”Save”” metabox now allows for editing of submission status and date for finer grained control of submissions.<
- Changed: Edit Submission screen title has been tweaked to exactly match WordPress core.<
- Changed: Unlabeled fields are now displayed accordingly to WordPress core defaults for better readability.<
- Removed: “”Fill out this form again”” link has been removed to avoid confusion upon successful submissions.<
- Removed: “”Save incomplete and abandoned submissions”” has been removed as it posed potentially serious privacy concerns.<
- Removed: “”Include reply link”” and “”Include referral web address”” have been replaced in favor of better email defaults.<
- Fixed: Submitted values that included special characters were erroneously converted to HTML entities.<“
“Download HappyForms Pro v1.32.1 – Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free
= v1.32.1 =
- Improvement: Added
happyforms_show_email_submission_linksfilter for controlling display of submission management links in emails.
- Bugfix: The “”Email me a copy of each submission”” 鈫?””Email subject”” control had wrong labeling.
- Bugfix: MailPoet wasn’t showing up in “”Connect with”” field.”
= v1.31.1 =
- Bugfix: On some setups, Dropdown field’s default choices wouldn’t be selected by default.
- Bugfix: Conditional logic controlling field or form properties was misbehaving.
= v1.26.5 =
* New feature: “Limit how many times the same answer can be submitted” allows for setting a submission limit on all open fields.
* Improvement: Tidied up horizontal and vertical alignment of notices.
* Improvement: Forms are now sorted by “last modified” date for easier management.
* Improvement: All instances of a form’s navigational controls have been turned into buttons for better accessibility.
* Improvement: Website field’s prefix now defaults to “https://”.
* Bugfix: Slider field was throwing errors when using “Allow range select”.
* Bugfix: Payment field validation was misbehaving on systems running PHP 8.0 and higher.
* Removal: “Limit submissions per user” has been deprecated in favor of the new “Limit how many times the same answer can be submitted”.
= v1.25.13 =
* Bugfix: Signatures were being cropped incorrectly.
= v1.25.12 =
* Bugfix: A trailing comma was triggering errors on old versions of PHP.
= v1.25.10 =
* Bugfix: Old activities were erroneusly removed on some form configurations.
= v1.25.8 =
* Improvement: Legacy Forms widgets can now be transformed into blocks.
* Improvement: Hand-drawn signature images are now automatically cropped and optimized when possible.
* Improvement: Disabled auto-capitalization, auto-correct and auto-fill on all fields that support it for better usability.
* Bugfix: “Limit submissions” feature was misbehaving when used together with “Show a message and allow to resubmit the form”.
* Removal: Blanks field has been removed.
* Removal: “Schedule visibility” control has been removed.
= v1.25.7 =
* Meta: Improved license check system.
= v1.25.6 =
* Improvement: Better selection and insertion of forms in block interface.
* Improvement: Web Address field prefix now defaults to empty.
* Bugfix: “Limit submissions” and “Limit submissions per user” weren’t working with “Store activity in database” off.
* Removal: “Message location” control led to degraded usability.
* Removal: “Disable buttons until required fields are answered” control led to degraded usability.
* Removal: “Title” section in “Style” tab added clutter and duplicated core functionality.
= 1.25.5 =
* New feature: Search integrations by group and term in Integrations screen.
* Improvement: Faster preview of Layout Text changes.
* Bugfix: File Upload file count not accurate when uploading multiple files that includes an invalid file.
* Bugfix: Address field undefined index notice.
* Bugfix: Honeypot mechanism was triggering browser autocomplete, preventing submissions.
= v1.25.4 =
* New feature: HTML anchor on form block.
* Improvement: Removed Phone Number country flags for better usability and performance.
* Improvement: Better notice when uploading duplicate files.
* Bugfix: Dropdown item font size doesn’t match form style setting.
* Bugfix: Form width preview not updating.
* Bugfix: Single Choice, Multiple Choice and Dropdown field validation was misbehaving with “Limit submissions” on.
= v1.25.3 =
* Bugfix: Address field validation was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Integration credentials were being removed without user intervention.
= v1.25.2 =
* Improvement: New filter for advanced control of CSV exports.
* Improvement: New global “Google Geocoding” and “Google Places” integrations.
* Bugfix: “Register” and “Role Capabilities” sections weren’t respecting capability settings.
* Bugfix: “Add ‘other’ choice” and “Allow multiple choices” were misbehaving on Poll field.
* Bugfix: Widget was misbehaving with new block-based Widgets screen.
* Bugfix: Number field custom separators weren’t working correctly.
* Bugfix: Prefilled Long Answer field had styling glitches.
* Bugfix: Long Answer field Limit words/characters controls had validation issues.
= v1.25.1 =
* Bugfix: Removing columns and rows from a Matrix Table field wasn’t updating the preview in the builder.
* Bugfix: “Disable buttons until required fields are answered” was misbehaving on Matrix Table fields.
* Bugfix: Slider Scale field’s Hint was overlapping with minimum and maximum number labels.
* Bugfix: Dropdown field’s “Limit submissions” and “Make this choice default” were causing a fatal error.
* Bugfix: Signature field was causing errors during submission.
* Bugfix: Signature data was being hidden from Activity screen when switching method.
= v1.25.0 =
* New feature: Signature field now supports hand-drawn signatures.
* New feature: Per-form privacy controls allow for finer control of privacy settings.
* New feature: “Show remaining submissions” control for Single Choice, Multiple Choice and Dropdown fields.
* Improvement: Fields with validation errors are now marked with a CSS class for easier styling.
* Improvement: Browser autocompletion has been disabled everywhere for more consistent behavior.
* Improvement: Forms now scroll to top only when partially out of the viewport.
* Bugfix: “Add custom CSS classes to submit button” was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Geolocation button in Address field had styling glitches.
* Bugfix: Multi-page forms were outputting stray divs.
* Bugfix: Client metadata was causing fatal errors in specfic scenarios.
= v1.24.11 =
* New feature: New ‘Other’ option for Dropdown field, allowing to enter custom text when responding.
* Improvement: Blocklist now works on a per-form basis for better control.
* Improvement: Better order of countries in Phone Number field.
* Improvement: Date of submission in exported CSV files now honors site’s date settings.
* Improvement: It’s now possible to skip the registration key email step.
* Improvement: Deactivation popup allows for keeping or deleting saved data.
* Improvement: Forms block now supports additional CSS classes.
* Bugfix: Arrows in dropdowns were ignoring Style settings.
* Bugfix: Duplicating and drag-dropping fields in the builder was scrolling the field list to the top.
* Bugfix: ‘Schedule visibility’ was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: reCAPTCHA was misbehaving after credentials removal from Integrations screen.
* Bugfix: Stripe payment wasn’t working with user-defined price 0.
= v1.24.10 =
* Improvement: Better usability of Phone Number field’s national conventions dropdown.
* Improvement: Added “Width” option to Slider Scale and Likert Scale fields.
* Improvement: Updated country list for Phone Number field national convention feature.
* Improvement: More effective honeypot protection.
* Improvement: Restored `happyforms_enqueue_style` filter for completely disabling frontend styles.
* Bugfix: “Additional CSS” screen was stripping slashes from CSS code.
* Bugfix: Error notices were ignoring color settings.
* Bugfix: Date-Time field error notices were misplaced.
= v1.24.6 =
* Improvement: Better keyboard navigation in dropdown-based fields.
* Improvement: New control allows for setting a label for required fields.
* Improvement: Simplified Star Rating field.
* Bugfix: Import/export functionality was misbehaving in non-English dashboards.
= v1.24.5 =
* Bugfix: Hiding labels was changing fields width.
= v1.24.3 =
* Bugfix: Function re-declaration was breaking choice-based fields.
= v1.24.2 =
* New feature: Integrately integration.
* Improvement: Automatic validation of “Limit choices” controls.
* Improvement: All dropdowns become searchable automatically with more than 6 choices.
* Bugfix: “Add Media” button in Email tab wasn’t working.
* Bugfix: Submit button styles were misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Restored forms were getting stuck in “draft” state.
* Bugfix: Searchable dropdowns were misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Likert scale was being excluded from PDF exports.
= v1.24.1 =
* Improvement: Better support for UTF-8 in CSV export files.
* Improvement: Better compatibility with 3rd party popups.
* Improvement: Mailchimp integration was fetching only the first 10 lists.
* Bugfix: Form couldn’t be added to ACF rich text editor fields.
* Bugfix: Trashed and deleted forms where showing up in form widget.
* Bugfix: Modals were misbehaving after recent jQuery update.
* Bugfix: Poll field styles were partially broken.
* Bugfix: File uploads were disappearing in abandonable forms.
= v1.24.0 =
* Improvement: Removed jQuery deprecations.
= v1.23.1 =
* Bugfix: A trailing comma was triggering errors on older versions of PHP.
= v1.22.0 =
* New feature: “Messages” tab in Edit Form screen allows for complete language customization.
* New feature: “Prefill” control for setting a default value on Short Text, Long Text, Email Address and Number fields.
* New feature: “Hide button to go to previous page” for preventing users from stepping backwards in multi-page forms.
* Improvement: File Uploads of incomplete submissions are now hidden then removed to protect privacy.
* Improvement: Mailchimp integration now updates existing subscriber’s data.
* Bugfix: “Email respondent a copy of their submission” → “Include submitted” feature was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: PDF rendering of quotes was generating bad values.
* Bugfix: Zapier integration was pushing wrong values for optional File Upload fields.
= v1.21.0 =
* New feature: Integromat integration.
* Improvement: Better support for styling in checkbox and radio based fields.
* Improvement: Delayed Google reCAPTCHA token validation.
* Improvement: Better naming of form class attributes.
* Bugfix: Edit Form screen wouldn’t work with custom Site Address settings.
* Bugfix: AWeber integration wouldn’t work with specific sets of fields.
= v1.20.6 =
* Improvement: Form title is not rendered at all when set to “hidden”.
* Improvement: PDF logo images are now automatically resized to fit their container.
* Bugfix: Fields with prefix and suffix support where being validated as always filled.
* Bugfix: “Previous” button in multi-page forms wasn’t inheriting some styles.
* Bugfix: PayPal product description field was overflowing its maximum size.
= v1.20.4 =
* Improvement: Style → Additional CSS now updates preview in realtime.
* Improvement: Added filter to force style output for compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
* Improvement: Updated PayPal integration to the latest version of the SDK.
* Bugfix: Hidden form title was being displayed in widget previews.
* Bugfix: Email rich content editors were misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Phone field part was ignoring some style configurations.
* Bugfix: Schedule visibility control was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: SendFox integration wasn’t fetching all lists.
* Bugfix: Fields with prefix and/or suffix weren’t being considered empty in emails.
= v1.20.3 =
* Bugfix: “Fields Borders & Spacing” → “Inner Spacing” control was unresponsive.
* Bugfix: File Upload field was erroneously capturing keyboard events.
* Bugfix: File Upload field styling was off when “Placeholder” option is empty.
* Bugfix: Radio and checkboxes inputs were rendered incorrectly with “Use theme styles” option on.
* Bugfix: PayPal checkout wasn’t working with “Use ‘pay what you want’ pricing” and multiple pages forms.
* Improvement: Added double opt-in support for Sendinblue.
* Improvement: Phone field now triggers numerical keyboard on mobile devices.
* Improvement: Added “Prefix” control to Email field.
* Improvement: Better refresh performance of “Fields Labels & Text” → “Label display” control.
= v1.20.2 =
* Bugfix: Setting “Label display” to “Hidden” was hiding the form in the block editor.
* Bugfix: A missing trailing slash in Edit Form preview frame was causing issues on some server configurations.
* Bugfix: “Use theme styles” caused visual glitches on some fields.
* Improvement: Conditional logic is now carried over when duplicating parts.
* Bugfix: ActiveCampaign integration wasn’t merging data of existing subscribers.
* Bugfix: Zapier caused memory exhaustion issues with lots of activity.
* Bugfix: Zapier pretty labels were misbehaving in some scenarios.
* New feature: Zapier integration.
* Improvement: “Label display” control was made global and moved to Style step.
* Improvement: “Description display” control was made global and moved to Style step.
* Improvement: Empty labels were triggering usability errors on common usability check tools.
* Improvement: Added missing countries to Phone field.
* Bugfix: HappyForms block wasn’t remembering the selected form.
* Bugfix: Email messages were being sent with empty headers in some cases.
* Bugfix: Single Choice “Make this choice default” was misbehaving.
* Bugfix: Partial form submissions were ignoring privacy settings.
* Bugfix: Archived and trashed forms were being displayed in shortcode/block form selection dropdown.
* Bugfix: Output buffering was causing errors in Oxygen Builder.
* Bugfix: Stripe integration was misbehaving when used with “Use custom HTML ID” option.
⭐See also: synthesis Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download HappyForms Pro v1.34.0:
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain updated with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.