what is WooCommerce Multi Currency?
If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency Enable your customers to convert between currencies and help your store accept payments in multiple currencies. The exchange rate can be set manually or automatically.
Plugins WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatically get the customer’s geolocation and display the price in the currency of the customer’s country.
⭐Similar suggestions: Aelia Currency Switcher For WooCommerce – WooCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce Multi Currency demo
CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency – Currency Switcher Features:
CURRENCY OPTIONS: The plugin is flexible with so many option for front-end display, update exchange rates option
- Auto update exchange rate: The plugin automatically update exchange rate. You can set the time for the automatical update: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update exchange rate email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates exchange rate.
- Set exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows to set up exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$; 100.00$ …
- Custom currency symbol: You can custom currency symbols. Example: United States Dollar can be displayed as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies which you do not want it to be shown on front-end.
- Select currency exchange rate sever: You can select to update exchange rate from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate server will be added in future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
AUTO-DETECT CURRENCY: WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatical detect customers’ native currency base on their country or language.
Important: Please take note that the auto-detect county features may not work properly with websites/servers have cache. Please try out the free version to check if it works fine on your website.
- Detect currency base on customers’ country: The plugin will detect customers country base on their IP address, then select their currency to display prices.
- Currency by country: You can select which currency will be displayed to customers from which country.
- Approximate Price: With this feature, prices will be displayed in the default currency. But under that, there will be approximate prices which are displayed in customer’s native currency. Help customers know how expensive/cheap products are.
- Auto select currency base on Polylang language: The plugin will select a currency to display prices base on your site language. Example: there are 2 languages on your site English and Spanish, you can select to display prices in GBP in English site and in EUR in Spanish site.
- Auto select currency base on WPML language: Similar to Polylang, but prices will be selected base on WPML’s language.
CHECKOUT CURRENCY: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to select checkout currencies. You can select one or more checkout currency.
Important: Please take note that in order to display a payment gateway on the checkout page, that payment gateway must support your default currency. Example: If you have South African Rand ZAR as your default currency, then it is not possible for you to enable PayPal on your checkout page. Because PayPal does not support ZAR, even if you used Multi Currency to change ZAR to USD on front-end.
- Allow multi-currency payment: Customers can purchase in their selected currency. In order to use this feature, you need a payment gateway enabled on your site that supports the customer selected currency.
- Selected check out currencies: The plugin allows you to select check-out currencies. For example, you can display prices in 4 different currencies on your shop but accept payment in 2 currencies only.
- Display payment methods based on currency: You can select which payment gateway will appear on check out page base on currency.
SHORTCODES: The plugin provides you shortcodes to display currencies exchange widgets, exchange rates on front-end.
DESIGN: The plugin can be displayed on front-end as a widget or a currency bar.
- Currencies bar design:
– Type in your currencies bar title, it is “Select your currency” by default.
– Select currencies bar position left or right.
– Style: there are 5 styles for you to select currency code, currency symbol, flag, flag + currency code, flag + currency symbol.
– Color and background color.
– Conditional tags: select which page where the bar will appear by using WordPress conditional tags, WooCommerce condition tags.
- Widget design: You can custom the widget title and widget styles are available to be selected.
- Custom flag: Some country use the same flag, this option will help you to display country an currency right.
- Custom CSS: All these options are not enough? You can add your own CSS to design your widget and currencies bar.
Friendly interface and awesome support: The plugin is developed in optimal settings. After successfully installed, you just select currencies you need and click Save. All the support request will be answered within one business day.
COMPATIBLE: We advise you to try the free version before purchase to make sure the plugin will work perfectly on your site. If you find out Multi Currency is not compatible with some common plugins. Please let us know, we will check if it is possible to make them compatible. List of plugins that work perfectly with WooCommerce Multi Currency.
- WooCommerce Shipping
- WooCommerce Tax
- WooCommerce Coupon
- WooCommerce Stripe
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Printful Integration for WooCommerce plugin
- WooCommerce Wholesale prices
- WP Fastest Cache
- WP Rocket
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Table Shipping Rate
CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency changelogs
v2.1.32 – 2022.04.07
– Fixed: Compatibility issues Flexible Shipping by WP Desk – do not convert INF
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Visual Products Configurator by ORION
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Woo Discount Rules plugin by Flycart(discount applied twice when “Display multi currencies” option is enabled in some cases)
– Fixed: View changelog from plugins page when a new version is available
v2.1.31 – 2022.03.29
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce Name Your Price by Kathy Darling
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with LearnPress – WooCommerce Payment Methods Integration
– Fixed: Coupon is not automatically applied after changing order currency
– Updated: VillaTheme support
v2.1.28 – 2022.03.11
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Learnpress as some hooks are duplicated
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Bookly
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with TeraWallet
– Improved: Currency sidebar UX on mobile
– Added: Option to use Geo API as Inherited from server
v2.1.26 – 2022.03.02
– Fixed: Compatibility issue with Learnpress(since 4.1.5)
– Improved: Currency bar UX
– Improved: WP rocket compatibility – mandatory cookies filter
– Added: Option to expand currency selector on clicking instead of hovering
– Added: Option to choose which currency should show to web crawler tools
– Added: Ability to choose dropdown icon type for dropdown currency selector shortcodes/widgets
v2.1.25 – 2022.01.15
– Fixed: Deprecated is_ajax in WC6.1
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce Payments plugin
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Woo Discount Rules plugin by Flycart(prices in discount table not converted in some cases)
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with PPOM for WooCommerce by N-MEDIA – Najeeb Ahmad
– Fixed: Compatibility issues with Polylang
– Added: TranslatePress Multilingual compatibility – Option to setup currencies by languages