Free Download Breek v4.0.0 – Minimal Masonry Theme for WordPress
What is Breek Theme?
Breek v4.0.0 – Minimal Masonry Theme for WordPress WordPress Theme is one of the best themes of 2022. The Breek v4.0.0 – Minimal Masonry Theme for WordPress theme is perfect for freelancing, agencies, startups, and small businesses. Breek v4.0.0 – Minimal Masonry Theme for WordPress is a new WordPress theme with nice features. The Breek v4.0.0 – Minimal Masonry Theme for WordPress theme is SEO optimized to help you rank better in search engines, loads fast and includes demo content so you can speed up the design and setup process. The theme is responsive for those who want to view the site on mobile devices.
Breek Theme Demo
Breek – Minimal Lightweight Masonry Theme for WordPress Changelog:
v3.7.0 – 15 March 2022
– Fixed: Order by days not working on post thumbs widget.
– Fixed: PHP warning from post thumbs widget.
– Fixed: Incorrect color for CF7 success message.
– Fixed: Incorrect alignment for social profiles on RTL websites.
– Fixed: Rounded Corners not applied properly for images in WP 5.8 – 5.9.
– Fixed: Incorrect URL for Social Widget (theme options link).
– Fixed: CLS logo warning.
– Fixed: Incorrect alignment for Galleries (back-end editor).
– Fixed: Incorrect alignment for Block Quote (back-end editor).
– Fixed: Lightbox for Images not grouping properly in WP 5.8 – 5.9.
– Improved: Canonical URL for custom homepage.
– Improved: Tested Theme compatibility up to WP 5.9
– Improved: EP legacy widgets preview is always disabled (this apply for WP 5.8 and greater).
– Improved: Mobile menu, now is allowed to click on a parent menu element (by default always menu elements with submenu items can’t be clicked in the past).
– Added: Compatibility for other image extensions for the theme Lightbox (Gallery).
– Added: Tiktok and Patreon social profiles on header.
v3.6.6 – March 26, 2021
Summary: Important Fix
FixedMissing Quote for single post template, this could generate some HTML errors (from v3.6.5).
v3.6.5 – 25 March 2021
– Fixed: Incorrect Sticky header color.
– Fixed: Footer titles color not working.
– Fixed: Footer widget border color not working.
– Fixed: Share Post on Linkedin always display homepage instead of Post url.
– Improved: Masonry Layout calculation (sometimes the layout is not correct).
– Improved: AMP validation
– Improved: Tested up to WP 5.7
– Improved: Now views counter uses ajax, this will improve the counting for heavy cache plugins.
– Improved: Sticky posts will no longer appear on widgets, this will prevent incorrect amount of posts.
– Added: Canonical urls (prev/next) for custom homepage.
– Added: New filter “last X days” for Recent post widget.
– Added: “Order by” filter to Posts by Category widget.
v3.6.1 – 18 December 2020
– Fixed: Shortcodes Generator not working on WP 5.6
– Fixed: Pagination not working properly on AMP pages with Classic Post Style (page nº 2 and greater was not redirected properly if custom home is being used), this issue is only related to AMP plugin v2.0 and greater.
– Fixed: Minor warning from PHP on breek functions plugin.
– Fixed: some AMP warnings for AMP v2.0 and greater.
– Added: “Leave a comment” button on AMP posts.
v3.6.0 – 14 November 2020
– Fixed: Twitter widget not working.
– Fixed: AMP post with background layout (grid posts) not visible on AMP pages.
– Fixed: Banner below header not working on Customizer.
– Fixed: * Some fields listed on Theme Options do not appear on Customizer.
– Fixed: Incorrect alignment on Unordered list (back-end).
– Improved: AMP validations.
– Improved: * Updated Theme Options Framework, now search options will work as expected.
– Improved: * Now all options inside customizer has the same order from the Theme Options section.
– Improved: Now shortcodes works inside EP Tabs container.
– Improved: Color validation from styling section (prevent some PHP errors).
– Improved: Primary colors can’t be transparent anymore.
– Added: HTML 5 validation for email field on comments section.
– Added: New option to disable background on pages (default template).
– Added: Rel “nofollow noopener” to all social/share external links.
– Added: New styling section “author box” (this section is global for single post and author archives page).
v3.5.7 – 16 September 2020
– Fixed: Now when global date is disabled, is fully removed from source (so it will not appear on Google Results).
– Fixed: Font icons not loaded if “theme optimization” is OFF and font icons method is “head”.
– Fixed: Safari incorrect styles when Disqus is selected as main comment method.
– Fixed: Sidebar warning when dynamic data is not created properly on old installations/migrations.
– Fixed: Header height overlap when entering in Fullscreen mode events, for example: Youtube.
– Improved: Background Style post (grid home) now will check if there is any featured image.
– Improved: Now menu with children and “open in new window” attribute, will open a new window as expected.
– Improved: How SCSS files are generated (developer friendly).
– Improved: Caption on Gutenberg Galleries is not a selectable element anymore.
– Improved: How lightbox is applied to Gutenberg Galleries.
– Improved: Now Gutenberg Galleries and Single Gutenberg image will display caption on Lightbox.
– Improved: Latest tweets widget, now the amount of tweets is more accurated.
– Improved: Gravatar cache policies warning.
– Improved: Now if Lazy load is enabled, it will be applied to Gravatar (comments section).
– Improved: Update Notification layout for WP 5.5
– Removed: Prefetch CSS method (preload will be used as fallback).
– Added: New option to exclude replies on Latest Tweets widget.
– Added: Tiktok and Patreon social profiles.
v3.5.5 – 4 August 2020
– Fixed: Featured image not listed on wp-admin -> all posts.
– Fixed: Lazy Embeds (iframes) are marked as insecure on Microsoft Edge browser.
– Fixed: Mobile font size is applied to desktop when assigned.
– Fixed: Warning from color helper on some server hostings.
– Fixed: When title max length is assigned, sometimes missing character appears on Japanese language.
– Fixed: RTL styles not working on AMP pages.
– Fixed: Disqus console error if comments are not open.
– Improved: * PHP Error when the theme is changed and Breek functions plugin is still active. Now the plugin will do a validation to check if Breek is installed.
– Improved: If max title length is assigned and the title is less than the limit, the “…” (dots) will not appear if not needed.
– Improved: * Now licenses can be reactivated on reinstallations.
– Improved: If no menu is assigned to header, the mobile icon will not appear.
– Added: Update notification for Core plugin, some customers do not see the update button, this will ensure all is up to date.
– Added: German Language, special thanks to Veyd
– Added: Random Filter to Posts Carousel.
v3.5.2 – 20 June 2020
– Fixed: Repeated avatar on comments section.
– Fixed: Carousel not displayed on Safari browsers.
– Fixed: Gallery Lightbox not working automatically from version 3.5.
– Improved: Additional Passive listener changes to improve scroll performance on mobile devices.
– Improved: Now Prefetch CSS method will use a fallback for old or incompatible browsers.
– Added: New option on Optimization -> adv settings, now low priority CSS can use Prefetch, Preload or Standard methods.
v3.5.1 – 17 June 2020
– Fixed: Posts Carousel not loading if all posts are standard or video.
v3.5.1 – 17 June 2020
– Fixed: Posts Carousel not loading if all posts are standard or video.
v3.5.0 – 16 June 2020
Summary: Core Web Vital (CWB) improvements.
TTI: Time to interactive.
LCP: Largest Contentful Paint
CSL: Cumulative Layout Shift
– Fixed: Correct Avatar not displayed properly on comments section.
– Fixed: Duplicated custom CSS from theme options.
– Fixed: Category cluster exclude filter not working.
– Fixed: Mobile footer sidebar incorrect width on tablet devices.
– Fixed: Low contrast color on Gallery Captions.
– Fixed: Border radius issue for Cover Block elements on IOS devices.
– Fixed: Border radius issue on articles list on Safari browser.
– Improved: Sanitization color for theme options.
– Improved: Several changes to improve LCP on Articles list.
– Improved: Several changes to improve LCP on Single Post Content.
– Improved: Image size for bgstyle articles.
– Improved: Now secondary CSS files, will be loaded with Prefetch instead of Preload to reduce the priority of not critical CSS files.
– Improved: Custom Scripts on Footer are fully removed in AMP pages to prevent JS errors (New AMP custom code will replace this functionality).
– Improved: Now fonts icons are loaded in 2 separated files, to reduce the load of other critical CSS.
– Improved: Content effects was fully removed on mobile devices, this will reduce TTI.
– Improved: Now Slider scripts will be loaded only if needed on every page.
– Improved: Now Code Prettify (prism) will be loaded only if needed on every page.
– Improved: Pasive listener warning for CWB.
– Improved: Now functions/sidebars.php, post-formats.php and theme-functions.php can be used inside the child theme, to override any function of these files.
– Added: New optimization section (advanced settings).
– Added: New option to disable animation on Homepage and Archives (tag, categories, author), this could reduce the TTI from CWB.
– Added: New option to disable animation on single post (by default it always OFF), this will greatly improve the CLS and TTI from CWB.
– Added: New optimization option, now Async scripts can be removed automatically from the source code.
– Added: New option to change mobile body font size, and mobile single post font size.
– Added: Autofocus to search lightbox.
– Added: Custom Code for AMP pages, this will allow add Analytics codes and others.
– Added: Custom Social Icon for User Profiles, this will allow to create social buttons (like Pinterest or Instagram). This change will affect About Me widget and Author box (below single post).
– Added: Rel noopener and nofollow to About Widget and Author box.
– Added: Rel noopener and nofollow to Subscribe button and some other external links.
– Added: Russian Translation, special thanks to rugas334
– Added: Italian Translation, special thanks to destinpower