What is AutomateWoo?
AutomateWoo is a plugin to automate all marketing processes in an online store on WordPress and WooCommerce.
The plugin does all the regular and hard work for you on the website. AutomateWoo WooCommerce has the tools you need to grow your store and make money.
AutomateWoo has flexible triggers, actions and filters, and a user-friendly interface makes it easy to create any type of automated campaign to convert and retain customers.
The unlimited creative subscription
Features AutomateWoo – Marketing Automation for WooCommerce
- Automatically email customers who buy specific products and ask for reviews or recommend other products they might like.
- Remind customers who have left products in their cart with automated emails at set intervals.
- Target customers that don’t work with automated email marketing campaigns. Includes special offers and recommendations.
- Send SMS notifications to customers or admins for any major AutomateWoo trigger. Integration with Twilio.
- Get more product reviews by providing a discount code if reviews. The discount limit is based on the number of reviews posted and on the ratings given.
- Send email reminders of wishlists (Wishlists) and notify when a desired product goes on sale. Use WooCommerce Wishlists or YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- Delight your customers with a special WooCommerce birthday email and coupon with the AutomateWoo Birthdays add-on.
- Notify customers before their saved credit or debit card expires. When selling subscriptions, this can reduce failed payments.
- Create personalized coupons for your customers to increase purchase rates.
- Take actions based on WooCommerce Subscription events like status change, failed payment, and renewal reminder.
- Increase your word of mouth sales with AutomateWoo Refer A Friend add-on
- Reward your best customers with VIP status based on different spending requirements.
AutomateWoo Changelog- Marketing Automation for WooCommerce Nulled Free
“Download AutomateWoo v5.5.22 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
2022-11-03 – v5.5.22 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
- Dev – Add JS & CSS linting to GitHub workflows.
- Dev – Update Node to 16.
- Dev – Update Webpack-related dependencies.
- Dev – Update bundled
@wordpress/& `@woo packages to wp-5.8 & WC 6.7 .
- Dev -Externalize
- Fix – Error logging when workflow run or search fails.
- Tweak – WC 7.1 compatibility.
- Tweak – WP 6.1 compatibility.
- Update – Drop WordPress < 5.8 & WooCommerce < 6.7 support.”
“Download AutomateWoo v5.5.20 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
2022-09-20 – v5.5.20
- Add – Show notice for to be dropped WP<5.8 & WC<6.7 versions.
- Dev – Add bundlewatch to monitor the size of bundles.
- Dev – Fix tests in WC 6.9.
- Dev – Updated
[email protected]^1.54.9& gulp related packages.”
2022-02-22 – v5.5.10 AutomateWoo Changelog
* Add – Order Note Author free text field.
2022-02-08 – v5.5.9
* Fix – Decode entities/ascii codes in email subjects.
* Fix – Introduce Newsletter block for Checkout block.
* Tweak – WC 6.2 compatibility.
2022-01-17 – v5.5.8
* Fix – Change `changelog.txt` header format to match woorelease
* Fix – Fix/1073 opt ins emails with apostrophes not imported
* Fix – Replace is_ajax (deprecated in 6.1) with wp_doing_ajax
2021-12-15 – version 5.5.7
* Fix – Update Test config (#1071)
* Tweak – Add WooCommerce 6.0.0 to Travis test matrix (#1077)
* Tweak – Bump “WC tested up to” to version 6.0 (#1079)
2021-11-25 – v5.5.6
* Add – Filter for custom workflow timing options.
2021-10-27 – v5.5.5
* Fix – Prevent Order Created action from running too early
2021-10-12 – v5.5.4
* Fix – Escape html in email preheader.
2021-09-21 – v5.5.3
* Fix – Prevent adding unnecessary notes to subscription when running edit actions
* Tweak – Use `Features::is_enabled` instead of deprecated `Loader::is_feature_enabled`
2021-08-04 – v5.5.0
* New – Enable abandoned cart features for new block-based checkout
* Fix – Issue where original prices in emails could have strikethroughs on new WooCommerce versions
* Fix – The user profile language setting can now be used to set the plugin’s language in WP Admin
* Fix – Check workflow is still active and has conversion tracking enabled before marking an order as a conversion
* Fix – Make “Order – Subscription Payment Retry Count” rule count only failed automatic subscription payment retries
2021-06-04 – v5.4.2
* Fix – “Subscription – Remove Coupon” action did not remove the discount applied
2021-04-09 – v5.4.1
* Fix – “Subscription – Update product” action product price field always resulted in a price of zero
2021-03-25 – v5.4.0
* Updated Minimum Requirements – WooCommerce 4.8
* New – Moved all features from the “AutomateWoo Subscriptions Add-on” into “AutomateWoo core”
* New – Added “Booking Created” trigger
* New – Added booking workflow variables: `booking.persons`, `booking.start_date`, `booking.end_date`, `booking.start_time`, `booking.end_time`
* New – Added workflow variable: `shop.shop_url`
* Tweak – Improve and clarify the wording of the workflow timing description column
* Fix – Duplicate cart items could appear if logging in after restoring an abandoned cart
* Fix – Certain necessary characters couldn’t be used in workflow variable parameters
* Fix – Removed deprecated jQuery uses
* Fix – Minor error notices when previewing emails on a fresh install for some triggers
2021-02-18 – v5.3.0
* New – Integration with WooCommerce Bookings! Requires WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.35
* New – `Booking Status Changed` trigger
* New – Bookings variables: `booking.id`, `booking.status`, `booking.cost`, `booking.resource`
* New – Improved support for new WooCommerce admin dashboard navigation
* Fix – Error when viewing or sending abandoned carts with bookable products (WooCommerce Bookings)
* Fix – Prevent storing multiple `automatewoo_cart_id` values in order meta
* Fix – `New Review Posted` no longer triggers for spam product reviews
* Fix – When sending SMS, default to full URL if bitly API request fails (e.g. rate limit, misconfiguration)
* Fix – Correct typos in missing/undefined variable error message
* Tweak – WooCommerce 5.0 compatibility
* Tweak – Removed legacy AutomateWoo.com license system
2021-01-06 – v5.2.1
* Fix – Remove invalid 5.2 announcement link from the changelog
2021-01-06 – v5.2.0
* Updated Minimum Requirements – WooCommerce 4.5
* New – Add support for PHP 8
* New – Add the “Reply to” field to email actions
* New – Add “cart.id” variable
* New – Moved all event handling to use ActionScheduler
* New – Convert tools background processor to use ActionScheduler
* New – Add a customer filter to the carts page
* Fix – Issue, where the customer win back trigger, would stall due to a stale customer last purchase date
* Fix – Add welcome notice for add-ons
* Fix – Move the Membership Created trigger to run async to improve stability
* Tweak – Display warnings when using deprecated functions and classes
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Events
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Report_Events
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Background_Processes\Event_Runner
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Event
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Event_Factory
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Events_Runner_Async_Request
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Event_Query
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Action::can_be_previewed()
* Deprecated – AutomateWoo\Action::preview()
2020-11-17 – AutomateWoo v5.1.3 Changelog
* Fix – Ensure AW admin works if WooCommerce Admin is disabled via the woocommerce_admin_disabled filter
* New – Add warning notice that some features will not work if WooCommerce Admin is disabled
2020-11-10 – AutomateWoo v5.1.2 Changelog
* Fix – Issues where AW caused the WordPress footer to be hidden on all admin pages
* Fix – Misleading title of workflow preset
* Fix – Add “automatewoo/workflow/created” action when creating a workflow from a preset
* Fix – Issue where incorrect taxes could be applied to an order in some cases when the Membership Created trigger was used
* New – Notice regarding planned changes to minimum requirements: WooCommerce >= 4.5
* Fix – Issue where abandoned carts job could incorrectly throw an exception in some cases
* Announcement – https://woocommerce.com/posts/automatewoo-5-1/
* New Minimum Requirements – WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 4.3
* Database Upgrade Required – Use `date-desc` sorting for existing `shop.products` variables
* New – Preset workflows. Choose from a preset workflow to quickly and easily create your own workflows
* New – Add rule: “Shop – Current Date/Time”
* New – Add “Default” sorting for the “shop.products” variable
* New – Add “Month” unit for scheduled and delayed workflows
* New – Implement the “matches regex”, “is blank” and “is not blank” conditions for some manual workflows
* Tweak – Begin using ActionScheduler to run certain processes
* Tweak – Make the “Order – Customer Field” and “Subscription – Custom Field” rules quick filterable and ready for use with manual workflows
* Tweak – Removed “automatewoo-clipboard” script and use the newly added clipboard-js script in WordPress core
* Tweak – Adjustments to opt-in tracking data for AutomateWoo sent to WooCommerce:
* Workflow tab viewed event added
* Preset workflow list button clicked event added
To disable this tracking, opt out of WooCommerce tracking, see https://woocommerce.com/usage-tracking/
* Fix – Subscription early renewal redirect URL is now correctly URL encoded
* Fix – AutomateWoo > Dashboard – Console errors when resizing browser window
* Dev – Deprecated the following: – AutomateWoo\Action_Subscription_Edit_Item_Abstract::get_recalculate_coupons_compatibility_text()
* Dev – Added “Query_Abstract::get_results_as_ids()” and deprecated “Query_Abstract::set_return()”
⭐See also: Summary of WordPress plugins updated daily on FreeforWPtheme
Download AutomateWoo v5.6.1 + Addons:
Automate Woo – Birthdays Plugin v1.3.12
Automate Woo – Refer A Friend Plugin v2.6.14
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes,Plugins and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to search the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.