What is WP Defender Pro?
WPMUDev – Defender Pro V3.1.2– Malware Scanner, Login Security & Firewall Nulled. WP Defender Pro Plugin Free Download keeps your site safe from hackers! Brute force attacks and malicious bots are no match for Defender’s mighty WordPress security shields and cloaking technology.
WP Defender Pro Plugin Key Features
- Scheduled Security Scans – Conduct regular security scans, notify admins of suspicious activity, and resolve issues in bulk.
- 2-Factor Authentication – Join millions who safeguard their accounts with two-factor authentication. Activate 2FA to protect your account with both your password and phone.
- Audit Logging – Tired of mysterious breakages or slowness on your site? Keep detailed logs of every user action with the Audit Log feature.
- Instant Email Alerts – Never be left in the dark, with customized reports and automated email notifications about your security.
- IP Lockout – Brute force attacks are no match for Defender’s IP Lockout system. Protect your site with a manual and automatic IP ban, and allowlist control.
- Login Masking – Better secure your default login URL. Make it tougher for bots to find your login screen with a unique slug.
- Brute Force Protection – Brute force attacks are no match for Defender. Permanently ban IPs or trigger a timed lockout after a set number of failed login attempts.
- Vulnerability Reports – Be notified when there’s a security issue or problem. The defender runs surveillance and sends notifications with the information that matters.
- White Label Security – Rebrand Defender’s security powers and replace your own logo with the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin.
- Defender Configs – Automatically apply your security settings to connected Hub sites, or manually export/import configs to any site.
- Recommendations – Harden your site’s security in one click with Defender’s security recommendations.
- Security Headers – Add an extra layer of defense and protect against common attacks like XSS, code injection, and more.
- Google reCAPTCHA – Add reCAPTCHA to your login, registration, and password reset pages to help protect you from fraud and abuse.
- Pwned Password Check – Entered passwords are checked against public database breach records.
- Force Password Reset – Force all users with selected roles to reset their password if you suspect a possible data breach on your site.
WP Defender Pro Demo
Defender Pro changelogs
“Download WPMU Dev Defender Pro v3.5.0 Nulled Free
November 21, 2022 – v3.5
Enhance: Two-Factor conflict between Defender and WordFence
Enhance: Notification configuration settings
Enhance: Notice for viewing two-factor user information on multisite
Enhance: Code color for PHP Execution and Information Disclosure
Enhance: Update SUI to the latest version
Fix: Banned usernames for WP version older than 5.4
Fix: Date range calendar on Audit and Firewall logs
Fix: Remove ‘Name & Description’ option for the Default Security config
Fix: NaN showing on Recommendations screen
Fix: Audit date filter not working for predefined data ranges
Fix: Redirect URL for the Mask Login feature throwing an error”
“Download WPMU Dev Defender Pro v3.4 Nulled Free
November 1, 2022 – v3.4
New: Disable Google reCAPTCHA for logged-in users
Enhance: Check HTML Entity for Audit Logs
Enhance: Web Authentication notice on 2FA page
Enhance: Show CVSS score in plugin vulnerability details
Enhance: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
Enhance: IP detection
Fix: Web Authentication during plugin upgrade
Fix: Banned usernames for existing users
Fix: Outdated manual rules for Prevent Information Disclosure
Fix: User detail doesn’t match the login/logout audit logs
Fix: Defender 2FA conflicts with other plugins on Users page
Fix: Displaying users when bulk updating notifications
Fix: Masked Login not updating on My sites menu
Fix: Conflict with OptimizePress”