Search Engine Optimization is the most of import source of gaining traffic for any website. WordPress SEO plugins creation was to help the website’s owners to get access to the SEO tools. So that they can improve their SEO and attract traffic to their websites. The process of optimizing your post can sometimes take more time than really writing the content.
In this article, we are going to have a look at WordPress SEO Plugins. The WordPress plugin is a bit of code that plugs into the WordPress site. It is something that adds new workalities to the WordPress site. Or extends existing workalities of the site. There are more than forty-eight one thousand free plugins are available on the WordPress.org managery. Thousands of more plugins are available on third-party websites, i.e., GitHub. Apart from that, one thousands of premium WordPress plugins are available and sold by private developers and companies. These are small software apps integrated and run on top of the WordPress software. WordPress is written in a manner so that other developers can add their code to it. The Plugins are divided into some categories, and we will discuss the SEO plugins category in this article.
How do WordPress SEO Plugins work?
Well, setting plugins on your WordPress site has three criterion steps. First, the user needs to find a plugin according to his needs. Install the plugin on your WordPress site and finally activate the plugin on your WordPress site’s dashboard.Note: You cannot use WordPress plugins on the WordPress.com site. The user can use WordPress plugins only on self-hosted sites like WordPress.org. But according to current policy, WordPress.com Business plan users can install third-party plugins to their sites. But still, average WordPress users cannot install their plugins.
Where to find WordPress SEO plugins?
Using Google is the best way to find WordPress plugins. Moreover, the users can find WordPress plugins in different places. It depends whether they want free plugins or premium plugins. Here are some best places to find WordPress plugins according to user’s needs.
WordPress.org: This is WordPress’s official managery and one of the best places to find free WordPress plugins.
Code Canyon: An extensive managery to find exclusively premium WordPress plugins.
Third-party Developers: Plenty of developers only sell plugins through their sites.
Sometimes you feel you can do more on the SEO for your website, but you do not get that much time. The intelligent automation features can give you the power of doing more on your SEO in just a few clicks. A thought-out design, powerful features, and years of evolution by Rank Math SEO plugin.
Rank Math SEO plugin has 800,000+ active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.9 out of 5 stars with 2,981 reviews.
Features of Rank Math SEO plugin:
- Set up Wizard (easy to follow)
- Google schema markup (rich snippets integrated)
- Optimize unlimited keywords
- Google search console integration
- Google keyword ranking
- Optimal settings pre-selected
- LSI keyword tool integrated
- Add overlay icons on social images
- Advanced SEO analysis tool
- 30 detailed SEO tests
- Module-based system
- Smart redirection Manager
- Local concern SEO
- SEO optimized breadcrumbs
- 404 monitor
- Deep content analysis tests
- Internal linking propositions
- Role manager
- Multisite ready
- Has lightweight code compared to slow loading in other SEO plugins
Rank Math SEO plugin contains the qualities:
Yoast SEO pack full of features designed to help visitors and search engines get the most out of the websites. Some of the famous are Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags. Advanced XML sitemaps, making it easy for Google to understand your site construction.Yoast SEO plugin has 5+ million active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.8 out of 5 stars with 27,340 reviews.
- Super-fast SEO plugin
- Automatic keyword propositions from Google
- New SEO analyzer
- Elementor SEO
- Page builder SEO
- Optimize unlimited keywords at once
- Image SEO
- Web stories SEO
- Translation plugins support
- XML sitemap
- One-click imports from Yoast, AIO SEO, all in one schema rich snippets, SEOPress SEO, and the redirection
- Google focus keyword proposition
Features of Yoast SEO plugin:
- Automated technical SEO improvements
- Advanced XML sitemaps
- Title and meta description templating
- Full control over site breadcrumbs
- Faster loading times
- Email support [in premium version]
- Extensions like News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO, and WooCommerce SEO [in premium version]
Yoast SEO plugin contains the qualities:
All in One SEO plugin is to help the user to optimize a WordPress website and website’s content for search engines. Increasing the chances of the website being found when people search for terms you’ve written. Provided your website covers topics people are searching for, good SEO can help grow your audience.
Yoast SEO plugin has 2+ million active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1,559 reviews.
- SEO analysis
- Readability analysis
- Full linguistic communication support
- A Google preview
- Innovative schema blocks
- Internal linking blocks [in premium version]
- Social previews [in premium version]
- The insights tool [in premium version]
- Optimize the article content synonyms, related key phrases [in premium version]
- Automatic internal linking propositions [in premium version]
- An orphaned filter [in premium version]
Features of All in One SEO Plugin:
SEO Framework is an extendable plugin that offers expert and developer API to manage your entire WP SEO. It is a lightweight plugin and gives an essential SEO boost to your site. You can configure to optimize page, post, taxonomy, or custom post type. The SEO framework is preconfigured with some of the essential optimizations which you get after you activate it.
The SEO Framework plugin has 100,000+ active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.9 out of 5 stars with 274 reviews.
- WordPress SEO setup Wizard
- On-Page SEO optimization
- TruSEO score
- Smart meta title and description
- Unlimited SEO Keywords
- XML sitemap
- Video SEO sitemap
- News SEO sitemap
- RSS SEO sitemap
- Automatic Image SEO
- Local concern SEO
- Rich snippets schema
- Knowledge graph support
- Sitelinks search box
- Google site links
- txt editor
- SEO audit checklist
- Google search console
- Search engine verification tools
- Google AMP SEO
- Advanced SEO Canonical URLs
- Advanced robots meta SEO settings
- RSS content for SEO
- User access control
- Competitor site SEO analysis
Features of The SEO Framework plugin:
- Comes preconfigured
- Helps to optimize metadata
- Creates a beautiful overview
- Includes exceptional support
- Leaves no room for errors
- Remains genuine and pure
- Improves search presence
- It makes social sharing easy
- It feels more than accessible
- Protects from mistakes
- Follows best practises and beyond
- Respects privacy of the user
The SEO Framework contains some extensions:
SEOPress is a popular SEO plugin to optimize the SEO of your site. It boosts your traffic, improves social sharing, builds custom HTML. And XML Sitemaps, creates optimized breadcrumbs, adds schemas / Google Structured data types, manages 301 redirections, and so much more.
SEOPress, an on-site SEO plugin, has 100,000+ active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.9 out of 5 stars with 719 reviews.
- Focus – ranks with keywords and synonyms
- Articles – enhance to publish a post
- Honeypot – catches comments spammers
- Cord – connects the website to Google Analytics and Facebook pixel
- Local – sets of import local concern info
- AMP – binds the SEO framework
- Monitor – keeps track of website’s SEO
- Incognito – hides all evolution comments
- Origin – redirects attachment page visitors
- Title Fix – title output is as configured
Features of SEOPress, on-site SEO:
- Installation Wizard
- Content analysis
- Google preview, knowledge graph, and Analytics and Matomo
- Facebook and Twitter Social preview
- Meta Descriptions
- Open Graph and Twitter cards
- Custom Canonical URL
- Meta robots
- Custom XML sitemap
- Image XML sitemaps
- HTML sitemap
- Image SEO
- Import/export metadata [in premium version]
- Video XML sitemap [in premium version]
- Google propositions in the content analysis, and constructiond data types, analytics stats in dashboard. Local concern, page speed insights, enhanced eCommerce for WooCommerce,news sitemaps [in premium version]
- Automatic schemas [in premium version]
- Breadcrumbs [in premium version]
- Broken link checker [in premium version]
- Easy digital downloads [in premium version]
- Dublin core [in premium version]
- WooCommerce [in premium version]
- Custom breadcrumbs [in premium version]
- 404 monitoring [in premium version]
- Redirect manager [in premium version]
SEOPress, on-site SEO, is the best WordPress SEO plugin because:
Slim SEO is a free and open-source WordPress plugin that helps optimize SEO for your website. Although Slim SEO has late launched, many people like it because of the simplicity, ease of use, and effectiveness. Using Slim SEO, the user needs almost no installation or setup. Besides, it provides some features that other SEO plugins do not have. Slim SEO is a super-fast, lightweight, and code-optimized plugin. It helps the website run fast and smooth as well as improves users’ experience.
Slim SEO plugin has 10,000+ active installations currently. The average rating of this plugin is 4.6 out of 5 stars with 30 reviews.
- Saves time
- Saves money
- All in one SEO plugin
- Easy and ready to use
In conclusion, we discussed WordPress SEO plugins. Many SEO plugins options are available, but we discussed six of them with advanced features. WordPress SEO plugins can be used in or are perfect for the sites like Bloggers, eCommerce, Niche sites, Businesses, Startups, Or Any WordPress site.
- Meta title tag
- Meta description tag
- Meta robots tag
- Facebook open graph tags
- Twitter card tags
- XML sitemap
- Structured data
- Auto redirection