What is Wordfence Security Premium?
Wordfence Security Premium protects your website with the best WordPress security available today.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner built from the ground up to protect WordPress. The Threat Defense Feed with the latest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses is essential to keeping your website safe.
Completed and optimized by a set of premium extras compared to the free version, Wordfence is the most comprehensive security option available.
The unlimited creative subscription
Wordfence Security Premium demo
⭐There is also another security option called iThemes Security Pro. Find out now!
Wordfence Security Premium function
- Real-time IP Blacklist: Blocks all requests from IP addresses that are actively attacking WordPress sites protected by Wordfence
- Real-time Firewall Rule Updates: Wordfence Firewall leverages firewall rules to identify and block malicious traffic to your site, protecting you from the latest WordPress attacks and security holes
- Real-time Malware Signature Updates: The Wordfence security firewall and scanner relies on thousands of malware signatures to help identify malware on your site and to block malicious uploads.
- Reputation Checks: Checks if your website or IP has been blacklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or spam spam in each scan.
- Country Blocking: Designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft, or stop malicious activity originating in a geographic area in cyberspace
Wordfence Premium – WordPress Security Plugin Changelog:
“Download Wordfence v7.8.0 – WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.8.0 – November 28, 2022 =
- Improvement: Added feedback when login form is submitted with 2FA
- Fix: Restored click support on login button when using 2FA with WooCommerce
- Fix: Corrected display issue with reCAPTCHA score history graph
- Fix: Prevented errors on PHP caused by corrupted login timestamps
- Fix: Prevented deprecation notices on PHP 8.2 related to dynamic properties
- Change: Updated Wordfence registration workflow”
“Download Wordfence v7.7.1 – WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.7.1 – October 4, 2022 =
- Fix: Prevented scan resume attempts from repeating indefinitely when the initial scan stage fails
= v7.7.0 – October 3, 2022 =
- Improvement: Added configurable scan resume functionality to prevent scan failures on sites with intermittent connectivity issues
- Improvement: Added new scan result for vulnerabilities found in plugins that do not have patched versions available via WordPress.org
- Improvement: Implemented stand-alone MMDB reader for IP address lookups to prevent plugin conflicts and support additional PHP versions
- Improvement: Added option to disable looking up IP address locations via the Wordfence API
- Improvement: Prevented successful logins from resetting brute force counters
- Improvement: Clarified IPv6 diagnostic
- Improvement: Included maximum number of days in live traffic option text
- Fix: Made timezones consistent on firewall page
- Fix: Added “”Use only IPv4 to start scans”” option to search
- Fix: Prevented deprecation notices on PHP 8.1 when emailing the activity log
- Fix: Prevented warning on PHP 8 related to process owner diagnostic
- Fix: Prevented PHP Code Sniffer false positive related to T_BAD_CHARACTER
- Fix: Removed unsupported beta feed option”
= 7.6.1 – September 6, 2022 =
- Fix: Prevented XSS that would have required admin privileges to exploit (CVE-2022-3144)
Added option to disable application passwords.
Updated site cleaning callout with a 1-year guarantee.
Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatibility improvements.
Added dismissible notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.
Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
Updated GeoIP database.
And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
= 7.5.9 – March 22, 2022 =
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database
- Improvement: Removed blocking data update logic in order to reduce timeouts
- Improvement: Increased timeout value for API calls in order to reduce timeouts
- Improvement: Clarified notification count on Wordfence menu
- Improvement: Improved scan compatibility with WooCommerce
- Improvement: Added messaging when application passwords are disabled
- Fix: Prevented warnings and errors when constants are defined based on the value of other constants in wp-config.php
- Fix: Corrected redundant escaping that prevented viewing or repairing files in scan results
= 7.5.8 – February 1, 2022 =
* Launch of Wordfence Care and Wordfence Response.
= 7.5.7 – November 22, 2021 =
* Improvement: Made preliminary changes for compatibility with PHP 8.1
* Change: Added GPLv3 license and updated EULA.
= 7.5.6 – October 18, 2021 =
* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form.
* Fix: Corrected theme incompatibilities with WooCommerce integration.
= 7.5.5 – August 16, 2021 =
* Improvement: Enhanced accessibility.
* Improvement: Replaced regex in scan log with signature ID.
* Improvement: Updated Knockout JS dependency to version 3.5.1
* Improvement: Removed PHP 8 compatibility notice.
* Improvement: Added NTP status for Login Security to Diagnostics.
* Improvement: Updated plugin headers for compatibility with WordPress 5.8
* Improvement: Updated Nginx documentation links to HTTPS.
* Improvement: Updated IP address geolocation database.
* Improvement: Expanded WAF SQL syntax support.
* Improvement: Added optional constants to configure WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added support for matching punycode domain names.
* Improvement: Updated Wordfence install count.
* Improvement: Deprecated support for WordPress versions older than 4.4.0
* Improvement: Added warning messages when blocking U.S.
* Improvement: Added MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL support to WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added 2FA and reCAPTCHA support for WooCommerce login and registration forms.
* Improvement: Added option to require 2FA for any role.
* Improvement: Added logic to automatically disable NTP after repeated failures and option to manually disable NTP.
* Improvement: Updated reCAPTCHA setup note.
* Fix: Prevented issue where country blocking changes are not saved.
* Fix: Corrected string placeholder.
* Fix: Added missing text domain to translation calls.
* Fix: Corrected warning about sprintf arguments on Central setup page.
* Fix: Prevented lost password functionality from revealing valid logins.
= 7.5.4 – June 7, 2021 =
* Fix: Resolve conflict with woocommerce-gateway-amazon-payments-advanced plugin
= 7.5.3 – May 10, 2021 =
* Improvement: Expanded WAF capabilities including better JSON and user permission handling.
* Improvement: Switched to relative paths in WAF auto_prepend file to increase portability.
* Improvement: Eliminated unnecessary calls to Wordfence servers.
* Fix: Prevented errors on PHP 8.0 when disk_free_space and/or disk_total_space are included in disabled_functions.
* Fix: Fixed PHP notices caused by unexpected plugin version data.
* Fix: Gracefully handle unexpected responses from Wordfence servers.
* Fix: Time field now displays correctly on “See Recent Traffic” overlay.
* Fix: Corrected typo on Diagnostics page.
* Fix: Corrected IP counts on activity report.
* Fix: Added missing line break in scan result emails.
* Fix: Sending test activity report now provides success/failure response.
* Fix: Reduced SQLi false positives caused by comma-separated strings.
* Fix: Fixed JS error when resolving last scan result.
= v7.5.2 – March 24, 2021 =
* Fix: Fixed fatal error on single-sites running WordPress <4.9.
= v7.4.14 – December 3, 2020 =
* Improvement: Added option to disable application passwords.
* Improvement: Updated site cleaning callout with 1-year guarantee.
* Improvement: Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
* Improvement: Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
* Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
* Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatibility improvements.
* Improvement: Added dismissible notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.
* Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
* Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan’s excluded files pattern.
* Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
* Fix: Removed new scan issues when WordPress update occurs mid-scan.
* Fix: Specified category when saving `whitelistedServiceIPs` to WAF storage engine.
* Fix: Removed localhost IP for auto-update email alerts.
* Fix: Fixed broken message in Live Traffic with MySQLi storage engine for blacklisted hits.
* Fix: Removed optional parameter values for PHP 8 compatibility.
Download Wordfence Security Premium v7.8.0
Wordfence Security Premium License Key: activated automatically
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins, and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain updated with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours. If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.