what is WooCommerce Wallet?
WooCommerce Wallet is a WordPress plugin that allows your customers to check/pay from their Wallet, using the funds they have deposited into their account.
What’s New in Version 2.11 of WooCommerce Wallet
- Added minimum and maximum withdrawal amount.
- Show unanswered refund requests first.
- Show unanswered withdrawal requests first.
- Export transaction.
- Issue a withdrawal request.
- Option to remove withdrawal request.
- Added option to specify refund reason.
- Improved wallet display balance in menu options. (Make sure to re-enable the wallet balance option in the menu from the settings page)
- Added wallet icon WooCommerce Wallet.
- Added refund fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Add withdrawal fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Added remittance fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Wallet top-up: adds visibility of both options, pre-made plans and custom amounts. Customers can choose to buy one of the pre-made plans that you create (and can get any rewards you offer) or buy in custom quantities.
WooCommerce Wallet demo
this is a WooCommerce Wallet and Refund allows the user/customer to pay with the amount they have deposited into their account and allows the administrator to refund the amount directly to the user’s wallet.
By default, the wallet dashboard only shows customers who have had at least one wallet conversion, you can change this from the settings page and set the dashboard to list all customers.
Admin can add funds, withdraw or lock client’s wallet, cannot use locked wallet for payment.
Refunds WooCommerce Wallet
Refund amount can be set for any product or variant, it can be exact value or percentage of product price.
More funds WooCommerce Wallet
You can directly add coins to any user’s wallet from the admin panel
Request a refund
If you enable refunds, users will be able to submit refund requests and admins can approve or deny them.
Refund percentage can be set in plugins settings page.
Transaction history WooCommerce Wallet
All transactions are recorded, admin can view all transactions and filter them by user.
Users can view their transaction history in WooCommerce account page
Partial payment WooCommerce Wallet
If the account balance is insufficient, the customer may choose to use the available funds for partial payment.
The available amount will be discounted from the cart total and the user will pay the rest using another payment method.
Credit products WooCommerce Wallet
Add new product with quantity as name and price and set category to “WooCommerce Wallet Credit” to add new deposit option
Credit products do not appear in the shop.
Deposit / Recharge WooCommerce Wallet
Use shortcodes [fsww_deposit] admin can add deposit/recharge form which user can use to fund their account.
Shortcode shortcode can be used in a page or in a widget
Shortcode shortcode WooCommerce Wallet
Add a deposit / Recharge form.
Current user account balance.
User’s current transaction history table.
The shortcodes can be used in a page or in a widget
Wallet balance WooCommerce Wallet of users is encrypted so that account balances cannot be modified manually if the database is compromised.
Translation is ready
.po, .pot and .mo files are included for easy translation
We add features on request
If there is a feature that you would like to be added to the plugin in the future, please contact us and let us know what you need. We will be happy to add it.
Changelog: WooCommerce Wallet
“Download WooCommerce Wallet v2.11 Nulled Free
v2.11 September 12, 2022
- Canceled order bug fix.”
v2.9.6 – February 13, 2022
– Refunds bug fix.
v2.9.5 – February 5, 2022
– Added user registration reward.
v2.9.4 – October 26, 2021
– Added the option to disable the wallet if the cart contains products on sale.
v2.9.3 – August 3, 2021 – Regenerated translation files.
v2.9.2 – June 22, 2021
Hold the withdrawal request amount until the request is approved or rejected. (only for requests sent after installing the update)
Version 2.9 – April 27, 2021
– Added minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
– Show unanswered refund requests first.
– Show unanswered withdrawal requests first.
– Export transactions.
– Export withdrawal requests.
– The option to delete withdrawal requests.
– Added the option to specify a refund reason.
– Improved the show wallet balance in the menu option. (Make sure to reactivate in menu wallet balance from the settings page)
– Added wallet icon.
– Added refund fee (fixed amount/percentage).
– Added withdrawal fee (fixed amount/percentage).
– Added transfer fee (fixed amount/percentage).
– Bug fixes.
v2.8.2 – March 31, 2021
v2.8.1 – February 7, 2021
– Added withdrawal requests form for Italian bank transfers.
– Add the option to prevent customers from sending withdrawal requests if the wallet is locked.
– Bug fixes
v2.7 – December 23, 2020
– Added withdrawal form shortcode.
v2.6.5 – August 3, 2020
– Fixed encoding issue.
v2.6.4 – July 16, 2020
v2.6.2 – June 12, 2020
v2.6 – March 8, 2020
– Transaction Details
Download WooCommerce Wallet v2.11 Nulled
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes,Plugins and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to serch the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.