What is UpdraftPlus?
UpdraftPlus Premium is the most confided in WordPress reinforcement module on the planet. Your site is helpless against things like hacks, server issues, flawed updates, and client mistakes.That is the reason you should utilize UpdraftPlus, a profoundly appraised and most famous WordPress backup module.
Why do you need UpdraftPlus ?
There are so many problems that you may face with your WordPress website that if you just had a backup and not only had a backup if you had a backup that you knew how to restore then so many these problems you just wouldn’t.
even have to deal with perfect example last month there was someone in my Facebook group that was having a problem with the website work that hacked into because there were some out of date plugins and it would’ve been so much easier to get them back in business if he had a reliable update.
now if you go to WordPress the WordPress directory and search for the word backup there are quite a few solutions, and I’ve used most of them so in this post I want to explain about the things to look for in a backup plugin.
- Number one – you want to a backup plugin that you can automatically schedule backups to happen every so often so, this would maybe make a backup every once a week or every day or something along those line sets criteria number one of a good backup solution.
- Number two – thing that you want to look at is doing it back up off-website so what this means is most of your web hosting companies they don’t want you storing backups on the hosting account, and if you don’t have a backup solution that allows you to say once that backup happens to push it off the dropbox or something like that they could get a little bit upset and if something was to happen to your web hosting account you wouldn’t want your backups there anyway because then you wouldn’t have access to it, so you want a backup solution that’s going to push those backups to something like dropbox or something along those lines.
- Number three – the things that you want to consider is you also want to the backup solution that will automatically delete old backups so if you don’t have this feature and the backup plugin keeps making backups a year later you forgotten about it and next thing you know it’s taking up gigabytes and gigabytes of storage space and it becomes a real big problem some web hosting companies will take you off their service if you do that.
UpdraftPlus allows you to backup your WordPress website and restore it with a single click. It also allows you to:
- Backup all of your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes
- Set backup schedules every 4, 8 or 12 hours, daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Restore backups directly from your WordPress control panel
- Store your backups remotely on Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
The unlimited creative subscription
UpdraftPlus Premium Features
- The highest rated backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.8 stars out of 5.0) and ranked in the top 30 (out of 50,000) WordPress plugins in terms of popularity.
- Designed to run anywhere WordPress runs
- Multi-site compatible (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network).
- Proven to backup 100GB websites; file size limited only by web server.
- Unlimited backup of non-WordPress files and external databases.
- Support WP-CLI
- Cumulative backups can be set to an hourly schedule of your choice
- Backup and Restore WordPress Plugin
UpdraftPlus Premium Changelog:
1.22.18 – 26/Aug/2022
TWEAK: Suppress pre-loading of phpseclib libraries, which has exposed fatal-error inducing bugs in a handful of unmaintained third-party plugins and themes
TWEAK: Increase the number of conditions for which attempts to access an S3 bucket will result in more logging
v1.22.17 – 23/Aug/2022
FIX: Ensure jobdata is saved before attempting a partial cloud upload, preventing potential omission of an archive
FEATURE: Restore the “upload immediately after creation” feature that was turned off in 1.22.16 whilst misbehaviour was investigated
TWEAK: Add log information as to why DB stored routines couldn’t be included in the backup if that should be so
TWEAK: Declare some implicity-declared class variables to avoid warnings in PHP 8.2
v1.22.16 – 23/Aug/2022
TWEAK: Temporarily revert “upload immediately after create” feature from 1.22.15
v1.22.15 – 22/Aug/2022
FEATURE: Each archive created will now be uploaded immediately directly after creation, to save disk space (prior behaviour was to first create all archives)
FIX: Improve parsing of HTTP response code header with generic S3 providers to avoid incorrectly interpreting status code
FIX: When an S3 service returns a RequestTimeTooSkewed error, make sure this is passed up to the user and not lost
FIX: Do not prematurely trigger upload_complete message when performing immediate file upload during clone operation
FIX: Database views don’t get restored or are not restored correctly when in atomic mode
FIX: After sending email reports, other emails that follow used the same From address/name taken from the previous email
FIX: Database views don’t get included in the backup
TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the Microsoft Azure remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
TWEAK: Update WebDAV library used for WebDAV remote storage (Premium) – N.B. This now requires PHP 5.5+.
TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the Google Cloud remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the Microsoft OneDrive remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
TWEAK: Detect and break absurdly-future locks
TWEAK: Restrict the CSS scope for our jQuery to prevent conflicts
TWEAK: Work around consequences of a backup history save failure
TWEAK: Add a twice-daily cron to clear temporary files so that they are cleared even in the absence of new backups beginning and prior backup completion failure
TWEAK: Tweak UpdraftCentral abstraction classes
TWEAK: Separate custom font rules when retrieving styles from remote sites
TWEAK: Prevent PHP deprecation notice when using Google libraries on PHP 8.1+
TWEAK: Simplify Dropbox SDK by removing unused “response format” code
= v1.22.14 – 07/Jul/2022 =
- FIX: Selective table restore
- FIX: Fix restore button JS issue when importing single site to multisite
- TWEAK: Allow charset to be set during a WP_CLI restore
- TWEAK: Use similar charset if one is not set and not supported during a WL_CLI restore
- TWEAK: Add bulk process handler for UpdraftCentral’s plugin and theme modules
- TWEAK: Return previous plugin and theme states before installation or activation
- TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the Backblaze remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
- TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the WebDAV remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
- TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the SFTP/SCP remote storage by taking PHP code out of it (Premium)
- TWEAK: Avoid using ‘phpmailer_init’ action when setting up sender name and sender email address, as some SMTP plugins override the ‘wp_mail()’ function and they don’t bother to call the ‘phpmailer_init’ action
- TWEAK: Prevent increments being added to backups from other sites
= 1.22.12 – 29/Apr/2022 =
- FEATURE: Added the ability to select which themes and plugins to Restore
- FEATURE: Allow existing local backups to be sent to a remote site when migrating
- TWEAK: Tweak to allow the Amazon S3 setup wizard to run if the internal S3 library is active
- TWEAK: The WordPress sidebar menu overlaps the popover tour box
- TWEAK: Attempt to upload a zip file after it’s been created to save on storage space
- TWEAK: Add MySQL maximum packet size to Advanced Tools -> Site Information
- TWEAK: Only output the expected table rows when starting to process the table
- TWEAK: Fix get_users parameter that has been deprecated on WP 5.9 in UpdraftCentral posts controller.
- TWEAK: Do not call escapeshellarg() for SCP if we know it is unnecessary (prevents problems on hosts lacking the function for trivial use cases)
- TWEAK: Detect change of run-time environment on first resumption and re-set previously detected resumption interval if likely to be helpful
- TWEAK: Improve the FTP Handlebars template by taking PHP code out of it
- TWEAK: Convert HTTP error codes to their meanings
- TWEAK: Some plugins are loading their own incomplete mcrypt_* functions try and detect this and recover
- TWEAK: Ensure the local backup file is cleaned up if an earlier failed remote storage upload later succeeds
- TWEAK: Include plugin version when getting details from UpdraftPlus Vault to allow features that depend upon a sufficiently up-to-date version
= v1.22.11 – 15/Mar/2022 =
- FIX: Internal S3 library did not correctly construct canonical query string with v4 signatures if there were multiple parameters, leading to wrong signatures and failed authorisation
- FIX: Fix a recent regression that caused DNS hostnames to not be preferred when using Amazon S3
- TWEAK: Prevent deprecation notice on PHP 8.1 if opening a zero-size zip file
- TWEAK: Introduce filter updraftplus_dropbox_fetch_curl_options for easier debugging/experimentation
= v1.22.10 – 11/Mar/2022 =
- FIX: Fix a regression in the 1.22.9 adjustment to the internal S3 library’s evaluation of when to use a Host: header
- FIX: Fix a long-standing issue whereby if S3-related credentials were being tested via the front-end UI, and multiple back-end instances were present, then the wrong settings could be used in making decisions on Host: headers
v1.22.9 – 10/Mar/2022
TWEAK: Adjust internal S3 library’s evaluation of when to use a Host: header (improves compatibility with buckets with minimal access rules)
TWEAK: Adjust algorithm concerning likelihood of switching S3 libraries to accelerate deployment
TWEAK: Prevent PHP notice when using S3 with particular bucket naming and SSL
= v1.22.8 – 03/Mar/2022 =
- FIX: Do not attempt to use S3 DNS-style bucket naming in alternative library if SSL validation will fail due to AWS certificate wildcard policies or other bucket naming-related reasons
- TWEAK: Add version number to alternative S3 library requests
= v1.22.7 – 01/Mar/2022 =
- FIX: Internal S3 library was missing a method for using session tokens together with Vault
- FIX: Various UI issues with the S3 IAM Wizard
- TWEAK: Use AWS SDK/Guzzle for S3 operations if Curl is not available
- TWEAK: Prevent coding deprecation notice during S3 upload on PHP 8.1
= v1.22.6 – 26/Feb/2022 =
- FIX: Internal S3 library had regressed in its ability to detect bucket location on AWS when using v4 signatures
- TWEAK: When using S3 APIs, log the class used for easier debugging
- TWEAK: Change S3 SDK selection algorithm
= v1.22.5 – 24/Feb/2022 =
* FIX: An issue that prevented being able to browse the contents of an already downloaded backup zip file
* FIX: Add previously unbundled AWS SDK file for IAM service description which prevented S3 wizard in the Premium version working correctly
* FIX: Prevent a fatal error when handling some S3 errors, caused by a format change
* TWEAK: When loading AWS SDK at upload time, apply some work-arounds for plugins with buggy or old versions of related libraries
* TWEAK: Update to latest AWS SDK toolkit, fixing an error with error-reporting in some situations in the previous version
* TWEAK: Remove vendor/aws/aws-crt-php/run_tests.bat from build (apparently one user’s hosting does not allow .bat files), plus other unnecessary files from that package
* TWEAK: Enable PHP 8.1 in UpdraftClone (N.B. not yet officially supported by WordPress, so, made available for testing/development purposes)
* TWEAK: Prevent error emitted on the browser console when ‘Images’ filter is selected on UpdraftCentral’s media module
The extensive documentation provided by UpdraftPlus helps you walk through every aspect of using the UpdraftPlus plugin.
The support is provided through support forums. The UpdraftPlus team maintains two forums: a WordPress forum for users of the free plugin and a customer support forum for the premium customers. If you’re not a paying customer, you can purchase a support package to get assistance.
However, if your purchase the support package for an incident that turns out to be related to a bug, you’ll get a full refund.
Dowload UpdraftPlus Premium v126.96.36.199 Nulled:
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.