what is MotoPress Hotel Booking?
MotoPress hotel booking plugin is a full-featured hotel and vacation rental booking system. The WordPress hotel booking plugin is ideal for non-tech website owners as well as developers that create WordPress hotel, vacation rental themes, or bespoke websites for customers because it does not require any code.
Because the hotel booking plugin isn’t particular to any one type of hotel, it may be used for hotels, bed and breakfast websites, guest homes, flats, villas, and even hostels (check any of the demo examples to see how it works in the wild.)
This WordPress booking plugin includes all of the necessary features for running a fully working hospitality website and (optionally) managing bookings. You’ll have the ability to
- Make a lovely listing of all of your properties;
- Seasonal pricing and rates are under control.
- include a form for searching for availability in real time;
- rent out property on the internet with or without immediate payment;
- Using the admin channel manager, synchronize direct site reservations with major travel channels using iCal;
- tally up the taxes and fees
- With your own website, you may enhance direct reservations;
The unlimited creative subscription
MotoPress Hotel Booking demo
Features: MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin
In only a few clicks, travelers may select lodging for certain dates and numbers of people. Based on the search parameters, the accommodation availability calendar will provide a minimum length of stay. To make it more apparent for your guests, you can also add custom wording to the “Children” field.
Support for iCal to instantly sync bookings across OTAs
Bookings submitted through your WordPress home rental website are automatically synchronized with those submitted through online travel agencies like Airbnb or Booking.com. Don’t overbook yourself!
There is no limit to the number of rooms available.
There is no limit on the amount of rentals that may be added or shown. You may produce lodgings automatically for hotels with a large number of rooms of the same sort. For each unique lodging, you may add and show a property rental description, a picture gallery, infinite in-room amenities, pricing, supplementary services, and more.
Pricing based on the season
Set rates based on the season or certain days/dates. “Season” is a broad phrase that you may use to describe your pricing variations in any way you like.
Set various tariffs based on the amenities provided by the hotel (for example, breakfast included vs. no breakfast). When making a reservation, your visitors will select the most appropriate option.
Payments are accepted both online and offline.
PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, and Beanstream/Bambora are all accepted via the WordPress booking system (these are built-in payment gateways you can use for free). To confirm the booking, charge the whole amount or a deposit, then enable visitors to pay when they arrive.
Addon for WooCommerce Payments
You may acquire a premium WooCommerce Payments add-on that we built exclusively for the MotoPress WordPress Booking plugin if you require extra payment channels to manage online reservations.
Pricing that changes over time
Make the pricing alter dynamically based on your guests’ search criteria. You may tailor lodging costs by selecting pricing factors based on the amount of people who will be staying.
Rates for the Week and Month
Any property rate can be determined based on the season (any term). You may add weekly, monthly, or other configurable rates to establish multiple pricing points based on the duration of stay. According to your pricing guidelines, the system will automatically discount the lodgings.
Advanced Sorting Options Using Attributes
Add limitless custom data to the property description (location, lodging kinds, bed size, price range, etc.) and advanced search fields to the accommodation page’s search availability form. Extra features make it easier for your visitors to locate what they’re searching for quickly and effortlessly.
Organizing numerous lodgings
During a single booking procedure, a guest can book several lodgings for many individuals. You may enable the plugin to suggest the best selection of rooms based on the number of guests.
Because the search algorithm is sophisticated, your visitors will receive the most relevant results in a matter of seconds. The guest, on the other hand, is free to ignore the advise and make their own decision.
Booking policies that are flexible
Set minimum and maximum stay dates as well as available check-in and check-out dates for the entire hotel, specific accommodations, or seasons. You may also turn off the booking option for all lodgings or for a specific one for a certain period of time.
Services and packages
Along with the lodging reservation, provide bookable other services or packages (free or charged). Charge by the room or by the person.
Modes of confirmation
Add required fees, accommodation taxes, service taxes, and fee taxes to get complete and accurate pricing information on all lodging expenses. Before making a reservation, visitors will be able to read a summary of costs. All of this information about each booking is also saved in the admin dashboard.
Calendar of bookings
All incoming reservations and booking requests are maintained in one location, easily categorized, and shown in a calendar view.
Coupons for discounts
You’ll be able to personalize your coupons by selecting a discount value, an expiration date, lodging kinds, check-in and check-out dates, minimum and maximum days to stay, and other options.
Notifications by email
Automatically receive and send alerts for each booking request – approve and cancel submissions through email. Customize the text and look of your email templates with ease.
Make Reservation Reports
Create a list of all the bookings made at your location within a specific date period with ease. The reports are stored as CSV files, which may be examined and altered with Excel, Google Sheets, and other spreadsheet tools or text editors, as well as printed or emailed.
Choose from four exporting criteria to extract bookings sorted by check-in date, check-out date, reservation date, or total stay dates for the most accurate results.
Support in several languages
Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, Arabic, and German are among the 14 languages professionally translated into the plugin’s frontend and backend (more on the way). WPML is officially supported by the hotel booking WordPress plugin.
The GDPR-compliant WordPress Hotel Booking plugin
The GDPR-compliant WordPress Reservation plugin is available. Your guests will notice an opt-in consent button underneath each booking form that they can use to approve your website’s terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Widgets and shortcodes
You may utilize a variety of shortcodes, such as the availability search form, the availability search results, the room types list, the services list, and so on. Each shortcode has a full explanation as well as adjustable options.
Elementor was used to optimize the page.
Download the free Hotel Booking + Elementor Integration plugin and combine the two.
Filters and actions
Developers may alter the functionality and appearance of the WP hotel booking plugin using the documentation’s extensive array of hooks, actions, and templates.
Changelog: MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin
“Download MotoPress Hotel Booking v4.5.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.5.0, Nov 14 2022 =
- Improved the color-coding for dates in the availability calendar to better show days unavailable for check-in or check-out. Note for developers: This update might affect styles of the availability calendar in your themes or projects. Please update your code.
- Improved the color-coding for dates in the admin calendar to better show booked and blocked days.
- Fixed an issue with selecting a check-out day on a day that is not allowed to stay.
- Fixed an issue with the session data security.”
“Download MotoPress Hotel Booking v4.4.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.4.1, Aug 22 2022 =
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= v4.4.0, Aug 12 2022 =
- Fixed a confusing message on the customer booking confirmation page, when a customer visits the latter from the confirmation email.
- Fixed overlapping colors on pending, reserved, and imported bookings in the backend calendar.
- Fixed an issue with the message about not filling the number of guests field on the checkout page when the children option is disabled.
- Added a lost password link to the login form on checkout and account pages.
- Fixed an error on the customer update in the old WordPress versions less than 5.6.8.
- Fixed the visibility of the admin bar for the Booking Customer user role.
- Fixed a PHP notice about undefined HTTP_REFERER in the account shortcode.
- Fixed a PHP notice about undefined HTTP_REFERER in the checkout shortcode.
- Fixed a fatal error on getting booking customer information when WordPress multisite installation has more than two databases.
- Fixed switching to the default language of the booking cancelation page when a customer goes to it by link in the booking registration email.
- Fixed Total and Paid values in the booking export for bookings with an applied discount coupon.
- Fixed a PHP notice in the earnings report.
- Changed column order and added the Discount column to the booking export report.”
= v4.2.1, Feb 21 2022 =
* Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
= v4.2.0, Feb 16 2022 =
* Added the user area for customers that allows them to log in, view bookings and speed up reservations with pre-populated info at checkout. Website admins can set the plugin to create user accounts automatically or let customers create ones manually.
= 3.9.14, October 13 2021 =
* Added support for Hotel Booking Multi-Currency addon.
= 3.9.13, September 13 2021 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying information incompletely in the price breakdown table when using the Payment Request addon.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the Payment Request addon when a guest was asked to pay a deposit payment amount instead of a balance payment one.
= 3.9.12, September 2 2021 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying the balance sum a guest needs to pay when using the Payment Request addon.
= 3.9.11, August 13 2021 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with dates being available for selection while direct booking despite not check-in or not check-out booking rules are applied to certain accommodation types.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with defining the number of blocked accommodation types within certain booking rules.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the maximum stay rule of specific accommodation type that was also applied to other accommodation types.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with 3D Secure for Stripe payments.
= 3.9.10, July 28 2021 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe, iDEAL, Giropay, Sepa, and others.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the missing billing fields for Stripe set as a default payment method.
= 3.9.9, July 21 2021 =
* Added the ability to enable a two-step booking cancelation process that requires users to confirm their booking cancelation request on the external page.
* Added the ability to disable booking rules when adding bookings on the backend manually.
* Improved the user experience with the calendar datepicker on mobile devices.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue that didn’t allow to make a booking on the date of reservation.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with a double payment via Stripe.
= 3.9.8, June 22 2021 =
* New feature: added the option to display information about tax and fee charges additionally to the base property rate on the frontend.
= 3.9.7, May 12 2021 =
* New feature: the revenue chart (beta version).
* Fixed a bug with the Bambora payment gateway.
* Fixed an issue with displaying the number of bookings for secondary language versions in the WPML plugin.
= 3.9.6, Apr 5 2021 =
* Added a new payment status Canceled.
* Added a new color for the external bookings in the Bookings calendar.
* Added the ability to sort accommodations by price in the accommodations listing.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the Stripe SEPA Direct Debit payment gateway.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the ‘guests’ label in the price breakdown table.
= 3.9.5, Mar 10 2021 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming.
= 3.9.4, Feb 18 2021 =
* Improved compatibility with WordPress multisite. Added support for individual sites and network activation.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue when the date of an internal note was not saved.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins.
* Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0.
= 3.9.3, Jan 26 2021 =
* Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking.
* Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only.
* Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue when the confirmation link in the confirmation email was redirected to the page in the default language instead of the language of the website.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue when the cancelled bookings were not handled properly during ical synchronization.
= 3.9.2, Dec 21 2020 =
* Improved compatibility with image lazy-loading feature.
= 3.9.1, Dec 10 2020 =
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the overbooking.
= 3.9.0, Nov 24 2020 =
* Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option.
* Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings.
= 3.8.7, Oct 30 2020 =
* Fixed the issue with featured image of the Accommodation Type.
* Fixed the issue with Elementor plugin.
= 3.8.6, Oct 27 2020 =
* Added support for Hotel Booking PDF Invoices addon.
= 3.8.5, Oct 2 2020 =
* Improved compatibility with image lazy-loading feature in WordPress 5.5.
= 3.8.4, Sep 30 2020 =
* Fixed the issue with Elementor plugin.
= 3.8.3, Jul 9 2020 =
* Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits.
* Added the ability to display price, adults and children fields in the search form when the direct booking option from the accommodation page is enabled.
= 3.8.2, May 28 2020 =
* Added support for WordPress translations.
= 3.8.1, Apr 24 2020 =
* Added support for Hotel Booking Styles addon.
= 3.8.0, Mar 31 2020 =
* Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
= 3.7.6, Mar 6 2020 =
* Fixed the issue with incorrect hooks priority set in 3.7.2.
* Fixed the issue with the upgrade database notice not disappearing in some cases.
= 3.7.5, Feb 17 2020 =
* Fixed the issue with the improper booking behavior of a single accommodation search form.
= 3.7.4, Feb 10 2020 =
* Fixed the issue with the improper language switch in the Price Breakdown table if a guest changes their booking details at the checkout.
* Fixed the issue with displaying the title of services on the checkout page: it’s now removed if there are no added services.
* Fixed the issue with the price discrepancy between the Price Breakdown table and Total Price when the number of guests is not set.
* Fixed the issue with displaying an error message that the accommodation is already unavailable.
* Fixed the issue with the extra spacing on the checkout page when the Terms & Conditions page was created in a page builder.
* Improved appearance of the Availability calendar in some themes.
= 3.7.3, Jan 28 2020 =
* Added the ability to redirect to checkout immediately after successful addition to reservation on the search results page.
= 3.7.2, Jan 14 2020 =
* Added the ability to set any number of adults or children at checkout so that in total it meets the limit of manually set accommodation capacity.
* Updated translation files.
⭐Similar Suggestion: HBook – Hotel booking system – WordPress Plugin
Download MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin v4.5.0 Nulled
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins, and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you can always Download files and remain updated with the latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours. If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.