what is MonsterInsights Pro?
MonsterInsights Pro – Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
Easy WordPress site analysis. Learn how visitors find and use your site so you can give them back what they need. Simply put, get vital stats.
Audience reporting: shows you what countries your visitors are from, what they’re most interested in, what devices they’re using, their age, gender and more.
MonsterInsights behavior reports show you exactly how people found your site, what keywords they searched for, who referred them, they clicked on your site, and more.
MonsterInsights Pro features
Content reports: show you exactly what content is being visited the most, so you can analyze and optimize it for higher conversions.
- Universal Tracking: Set up universal site tracking across devices and campaigns with just a few clicks (without any codes).
- Google Analytics Dashboard: View your website analytics reports right in your WordPress dashboard with actionable insights.
- Real-time stats: Get real-time stats right in WordPress to see who’s online, what they’re doing, and more.
- Advanced Ecommerce Tracking: Google Analytics Advanced Ecommerce Tracking for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads & App Memberships.
- Page-Level Analysis: Get detailed stats for each post and page, so you can see the most popular posts, pages, and sections of your site.
- Link Tracking and Affiliate Ads: Automatically track clicks on affiliate links, banner ads and other outbound links with our affiliate tracking.
- EU Compliant (GDPR Friendly): Automatically makes Google Analytics compliant with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- Custom Size: Track setup for author, category, tags, search, custom post types, users and other events with just 1 click.
- Performance & Optimization: Allows Google Optimize for A/B testing, throttling & sample rate and some other advanced features.
MonsterInsights Changelog- The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= v8.4.0: February 28, 2022 =
- Fixed: We fixed the plugin requirements for Forms Addons version 2.2.1+
- Fixed: We optimized the popular posts widgets display in edit screens
- Fixed: We fixed console errors for users who have CookieYes enabled
- Fixed: We fixed custom dimensions for all single post types.
= v8.3.4: February 10, 2022 =
– Fixed: Resolved a PHP Notice message some users received after upgrading to 8.3.3
= v8.3.2: January 25, 2022 =
– Fixed: We fixed the fatal error that occurred due to a generic class name conflict.
– Fixed: Fixed errors some users were having with our Exclude from Tracking feature.
= v8.3.1: January 24, 2022 =
– New: With our new Exclude from Tracking Feature admins can now exclude any page or post from tracking.
– Fixed: We fixed the local gtag.js where it didn’t work with only the GAv4 connection.
– Fixed: We fixed the messages in the plugin settings based on the Media Addon activation status.
– Tweek: We categorized and enhanced the plugin notifications.
– Fixed: We fixed UTM parameters in tracking links.
– Fixed: We remove the type attribute from the script tag if the current theme supports html5.
– Fixed: We fixed GA4 eCommerce missing events.
– Fixed: We fixed the incorrect numbers for Year In Review average page views.
– Fixed: We fixed the integration with Enfold theme Ajax forms where conversions were not being tracked.
– Fixed: We fixed the backward compatibility for AffiliateWP versions below 2.7.
= v8.3.0: December 14, 2021 =
– New: With our limited-time only Year in Review report you’ll be able to see how your site performed in 2020 and how to improve in 2021. This report will be automatically available from January 1 to January 14, 2022 inside the Reports section of MonsterInsights.
– New In Pro: Introducing the MonsterInsights Media addon which allows for impression and video watch time tracking for videos uploaded to WordPress, embedded from YouTube or embedded from Vimeo automatically!
– New In Pro: We’ve added a new integration with AffiliateWP allowing you to more effectively track your affiliate impact on conversions!
– Tweak: External links to our documentation now will always open in a new tab to make it easier to perform the action listed in the docs.
– Fixed: A bug that caused some reports to show a blank numbers.
– Fixed: The Headline Analyzer feature will no longer unpin when another plugin’s tab is unpinned.
– Fixed: Legacy analytics.js code has been removed which increases performance by removing unnecessary switches and database lookups.
– Fixed: An issue that caused the dashboard widget to sometimes show the bounce rate box twice for GAv3 properties.
– Fixed: An issue with Cookie Notice when used in Cookie Notice’s legacy mode.
– Fixed: An issue that could prevent auth for networks on the multisite panel has been fixed.
= v8.1.0: September 30, 2021 =
– Tweak: We’ve updated some of the GAv4 report labels to be more accurate.
– New in Pro: We’ve added Google Ads conversion tracking for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and MemberPress.
– New in Pro: We’ve added a new integration with EasyAffiliates for users using WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and MemberPress
= v7.18.0: July 15, 2021 =
– Tweak: We updated the way we load the main tracking script to improve page load performance.
– Tweak: We tweaked how most of the objects stored in the database are loaded and improved the overall sizes for better performance in the WordPress administration area.
– Tweak: We optimized our plugin’s assets to reduce the plugin size and improve loading times in the admin area.
– Tweak: We extended our compatibility shim to support virtual pageview events added using legacy code.
– Fix: We updated the image size used by our Popular Posts widgets for improved performance and compatibility.
= v7.17.0: March 23, 2021 =
– New: Our contextual education messages will now highlight the report or setting mentioned so it’s easier to make informed decisions.
– Tweak: We added extra checks to the methods used for sending server-side events with the measurement protocol to prevent preloading plugins from triggering them.
– Tweak: We made an adjustment to ensure the curated Popular Posts in the widget are randomly displayed.
– Tweak: We added a filter to allow disabling of the Popular Posts random display of posts.
– Tweak: We adjusted the way we load the Popular Posts styles to improve performance when the styles are not used.
– Fix: We improved the analytics.js to gtag.js compatibility layer for more stability and fixed an issue that could interfere with the bounce rate.
– Fix: We adjusted the loading screens to make it more consistent when loading reports.
= v7.15.1: January 27, 2021 =
– Fix: Our cross-domain option for the gtag.js tracking code was causing an issue.
= v7.15.0: January 21, 2021 =
– New: Upgrade to the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) tracking code without having to worry about your existing events or integrations using analytics.js code. In this version you can manually opt-in to the gtag.js tracking code that will be the standard in a future release.
– Fix: Improved compatibility for older PHP versions with our Popular Posts feature.
= v7.14.0: December 16, 2020 =
– New: See how your site did in 2020 with our upcoming, limited-time only, Year in Review report and how you can improve next year.
– Tweak: We updated our campaign URL builder tool to encode parameters better.
– Tweak: We improved the way our contextual insights work so they use resources more efficiently when loading report data.
– Tweak: Selecting the no styling option in Popular Posts no longer loads any of the inline styles customized in the settings.
– Tweak: We limited the number of dismissed notifications stored.
– Fix: Popular posts images now include a value for the alt parameter.
– Fix: We added an extra check to prevent an infinite recursion error in the Popular Posts widget when just one post was selected.
= v7.13.1 =
– Tweak: We removed a dependency in our Headline Analyzer to improve compatibility with multiple site builders.
– New: We’ve added a Headline Analyzer tool directly in the Gutenberg Editor that enables you to write irresistible SEO headlines that drive traffic, shares, and rank better in search results.
– Tweak: We made some adjustments for improved compatibility with the upcoming WordPress 5.5 release.
– Tweak: We improved formatting for large numbers across all reports so they are easier to read.
– Tweak: We further improved the automatic tracking code output checker to avoid false positives.
– Fixed: We fixed a bug that prevented loading custom translations from the plugin folder.
List of MonsterInsights Addons
- MonsterInsights – eCommerce Addon v8.3.1
- MonsterInsights – Ads Addon v1.7.0
- MonsterInsights – AMP Addon v1.5.0
- MonsterInsights – Dimensions Addon v2.0.4
- MonsterInsights – EU Compliance v2.2.1
- MonsterInsights – Facebook Instant Articles Addon v1.2.0
- MonsterInsights – Forms Tracking Addon v2.2.1
- MonsterInsights – Google Optimize Addon v1.5.0
- MonsterInsights – Performance Addon v1.7.1
- MonsterInsights – Page Insights Addon v1.5.0
Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.10.1 nulled+ Addons Nulled:
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins, and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain updated with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.