what is JetEngine?
JetEngine is a must-have plugin for Elementor allowing to create custom post types, custom taxonomy, add Elementor-built templates for the custom post type or taxonomy terms. It provides the set of dynamic listing widgets for displaying dynamic content and allows to build grid and listing layouts for the custom posts and terms using the most complex query methods.
Enjoy creating custom post types and custom meta fields without using CSS and PHP! You’ll be able to introduce new custom posts, taxonomies, and create templates with Elementor using dynamic content widgets without the need to look into the database, or explore coding.
With JetEngine you’ll be able to accomplish even the most complicated tasks and work on the most difficult projects, keeping everything as simple as it can be!
PERFECT FOR ADDING CUSTOM POST TYPES
Create custom post types to add any custom posts you need, form Services and Team Members to Portfolio and Products. You’ll be astonished with how easy you can change the custom post type settings, add meta fields, set hierarchical structure.
BEST MATCH FOR CREATING CUSTOM TAXONOMIES
Add custom taxonomies to any post type or page you need, to allow the more complex query methods. It is a wonder how one can create a custom taxonomy with hierarchy for different post types and use custom fields for adding even more information about the taxonomy terms, including thumbnails, repeaters and timestamps.
ALLOWS CREATING CUSTOM POST TEMPLATES
With JetEngine you can use the set of special widgets for displaying dynamic content with Elementor. You’ll be able to build the fully-fledged Single post page with dynamic fields for displaying post title, content, thumbnail image, and any other type of content added in the meta boxes.
MAKES WORKING WITH TERMS TEMPLATES EASY
Use the dynamic content widgets to create the single listings for the terms. With the set of widgets for displaying dynamic fields, repeaters and images you’ll be able to make style up your terms according to your needs.
VERSATILE META FIELD TYPES
Create meta fields for different types of content! You can add imagery, galleries, sliders, a colorpicker and several Select options to any custom post type or taxonomy in a matter of clicks.
Dynamic Field widget is made for displaying the content from both meta fields and the post or term data, for posts and taxonomies listing templates. The widget pulls the data and displays it using the set style and content settings.
Dynamic Image widget provides opportunity to pull the thumbnail image or any other image added as the media in the meta field to showcase it on the pages built with Elementor. This is the dynamic widget that can be easily used for creating templates for custom post types and taxonomies.
Dynamic Link widget helps in adding the links to the listings, that display the content from the predefined source.
Dynamic Meta widget allows displaying the default meta information (usually needed for the posts), such as the publishing date, author and information about comments.
Dynamic Repeater widget is made for displaying repeating blocks set for the custom post types or taxonomies (this can be done in meta boxes or when you create a meta field and select the Repeater content type).With the repeater you’ll be able to add tables, image galleries and any other repeating content like a pro!
Dynamic Terms widget provides opportunity to add the taxonomies to the custom post types. Use this widget to display the terms that are applied to the needed custom post listing.
DYNAMIC RELATED POSTS QUERY
Showcase the related posts from the specific category or using tags on the single post page template! With the additional macros codes you can create the related posts block really easy!
LISTING AND GRID LAYOUTS
Showcase the custom posts and terms in listing and grid layouts using the complex query methods and different layout structure that is easy to set.
With JetEngine Calendar functionality you can easily create any dynamic template you want and use it for the events to display them for each date.
JetEngine Changelog- Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor
“Download JetEngine v220.127.116.11 – Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
- FIX: Calendar navigation for some cases.”
“Download JetEngine v3.0.6 – Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
- ADD: Macro Query Results Count;
- ADD: JSF compatibility – Query Builder source for filter options;
- ADD: Crocoblock/suggestions#2288;
- UPD: Show pop-up Jet Engine Map Listing;
- FIX: Dynamic meta block error in the posts content;
- FIX: Load more doesnt work for listing with query builder after filtering by checkbox field;
- FIX: Lazy load listing is not filtered with redirect;
- FIX: Query builder: Random order + Load More + Filters;
- FIX: Listing Grid with WC Query inside Listing Grid;
- FIX: Map Settings issue with the listing;
- FIX: Borlabs Cookies and Maps Listing;
- FIX: Geolocation filter initizliation;
- FIX: Load more and nested listings;
- FIX: Use local timestamp instead of universal time in the Dynamic calendar;
- FIX: Fatal error if received post terms is WP_ERROR;
- FIX: WPML issue;
- FIX: Dynamic visibility is_in_stock error.”
Works with archives.
* ADD: WC Product properties handling in product listing;
* UPD: refactoring map listing sources;
* UPD: macros registration method in Data Stores module;
* UPD: macros registration method in CCT module;
* UPD: call macros options only when need it;
* FIX: better JSF indexer compatibility;
* FIX: prevent PHP notices on is_valid_timestamp checking;
* FIX: WC object props with params;
* FIX: calendar widget with a few post types;
* FIX: `Exclude Posts` condition for Meta Boxes.
* ADD: an ability to get object link by ID in the QR Code callback;
* UPD: allow to create relations for the same objects;
* FIX: compatibility the Dynamic Visibility with Elementor Improved CSS Loading Experiment;
* FIX: prevent jump to top of listing after load more of masonry listing;
* FIX: compat with Elementor Pro 3.6 (registration controls);
* FIX: lazy load listing by queried_user_id on single user page;
* FIX: displaying preview of profile menu widget in Elementor Editor.
ADD: related grandchildren macros;
ADD: an ability to use Store Count dynamic tag in the Dynamic Visibility;
UPD: better related items context processing;
UPD: change AJAX URL for AJAX listing requests;
FIX: setting custom context for label in the Dynamic Link;
FIX: inline font icons color;
FIX: render fallback image for the post thumbnail if post not found;
FIX: select2 dropdown position on woo pages;
FIX: prevent php error on change date field format;
FIX: correct saving listing settings in the Blocks Editor;
FIX: prevent php notice in the Profile Builder module.
* UPD: Better timestamp query arguments processing;
* FIX: Required date meta fields;
* FIX: 3rd party legacy relations registration;
* FIX: Admin filters by related items.
* ADD: better compatibility a query builder listing with taxonomy filters;
* ADD: compatibility with Elementor 3.5;
* ADD: compatibility the Map Listings with JetPopup;
* ADD: Rest API listing settings in Blocks editor;
* ADD: verify nonce in the Form;
* FIX: condition meta field by glossary field;
* FIX: prevent php error if a store name has quotes;
* FIX: prevent php error if a store name or slug has slashes;
* FIX: `update_user` notification in the Form;
* FIX: better data escaping before output in the listing grid;
* FIX: Repeater listing inside WC_Product_Query listing.
ADD: Title Field option for the Repeater Meta Field;
ADD: an ability to copy repeater item in meta boxes;
ADD: an ability to collapse repeater items in meta boxes on page load;
ADD: Author ID parameter to WC_Product_Query;
ADD: warning tooltip on removing repeater item in meta boxes;
ADD: base macros class to more refined custom macros registration – https://gist.github.com/MjHead/d1715c7e14547d2d9994a8d8b8913d0e
FIX: WC_Product_Query id in Data Stores;
FIX: %current_terms% and %queried_term% macros in WC_Products_Query Tax Query;
FIX: select2 styles in interface builder module;
FIX: prevent js error in Elementor Editor;
FIX: print inner templates styles in listing item on ajax;
FIX: hierarchy relations.
* ADD: support Save as array checkbox fields for terms meta;
* ADD: Post Has Terms condition in the Dynamic Visibility module;
* ADD: updating the user display_name property on update user action;
* ADD: an ability to use shortcodes in email notifications content;
* ADD: an ability to use multiple post types in the Calendar Listing;
* FIX: applying Is checked setting from glossary option;
* FIX: init Data Store Button script;
* FIX: Images gallery slider callback in Blocks Editor;
* FIX: JetSmartFilters Indexer compatibility lazy load with Use as Archive Template;
* FIX: process meta box conditions for non-hiearachical term
* ADD: New admin conditions for meta boxes;
* ADD: Admin filters for CPT;
* ADD: Quick Edit support for CPT and CCT;
* ADD: Dynamic data funcitonality for blocks editor;
* UPD: compatibility between JetReviews and WC_Product_Query;
* UPD: notice if custom format don’t have %s or %1$s in the Dynamic Field;
* FIX: better custom query check for Listing Grid widget;
* FIX: calendar widget with nested listings;
* FIX: ensure indexer correctly works with CCT and filters with multiple keys;
* FIX: better Query Builder and JetSmartFilters compatibility;
* FIX: custom query check for Listing Grid widget;
* FIX: avoid CCTs REST API Create endpoints from updating existing items if `_ID` is presented in the request.
* FIX: gallery dynamic tag if value is empty;
* FIX: export CCT items to CSV for available users;
* FIX: prevent js error on init captcha in popup if popup don’t have form;
* FIX: calendar widget with nested listings;
* FIX: additional output validation in the Dynamic Field;
* FIX: ensure select, radio and checkboxes fields are processed correctly when registered programmatically;
* FIX: pin view if using global colors in the Map Listing;
* FIX: inline svg icon color in the Map Listing;
* FIX: prevent remove term metadata on quick edit term;
* UPD: compatibility with upcoming JetSmartFilters indexer update;
* UPD: better compatibility glossaries with filters;
* ADD: an ability to use Query Count dynamic tag in the Dynamic Visibility;
* ADD: Icon Size control for the Data Store Button widget;
* ADD: compatibility with SEOPress plugin.
* FIX: meta condition with glossary;
* FIX: PHP error in Map Listing if Elementor deactivated;
* FIX: better compatibility with the Hello theme;
* FIX: prevent PHP errors on Elementor data update;
* FIX: init listing slider in Blocks editor;
* FIX: open map marker popup by click on the CCT listing item;
* FIX: Crocoblock/suggestions#3852;
* FIX: current-id macros for WC_Product_Query;
* ADD: Center Mode setting in the Listing Grid Slider;
* ADD: hooks for adding custom arrow icon in the Listing Grid slider;
* ADD: allow to export/import queries and glossaries.
* ADD: `Tax Query` to `WC_Product_Query`;
* FIX: preview scripts loading for the Listing grid widget.
* ADD: Import glossaries from the file;
* ADD: Calculated Columns and Grouping Results for SQL Queries;
* ADD: Advanced mode for the SQL queries to write Query manually;
* ADD: `Current user meta` macros;
* ADD: Query Results for Dynamic Functions;
* ADD: External Modules;
* ADD: Dynamic Tables Module;
* ADD: Dynamic Charts Module;
* ADD: Post Expiration Period Module;
* ADD: Attachment file link by ID Module;
* ADD: Custom visibility conditions Module;
* ADD: Trim string callback Module;
* FIX: various fixes and improvements.
* FIX: compatibility with Elementor 3.4;
* FIX: accessibility in the Listing Grid Slider;
* FIX: compatibility a Custom Query Listing with filters on reload.
* ADD: an ability to display Date Modified in the Dynamic Field;
* ADD: allow to filter CCT REST API response;
* FIX: better WP 5.8 compatibility;
* FIX: initialize input mask for new repeater items;
* FIX: compatibility with Elementor 3.4;
* FIX: PHP 8 compatibility;
* FIX: compatibility with Events Calendar;
* FIX: unslash glossaries fields before output;
* FIX: Dynamic Field widget Meta Data source with WC Product Query;
* FIX: load more for Custom Query listing.
* ADD: `Option value` macros;
* FIX: Dynamic query options in Query builder;
* FIX: Compatibility with multiple sorting filters;
* FIX: Prevent error in form editor if don’t have the cct items;
* FIX: Gallery Grid and Gallery Slider with galleries contained image ID;
* FIX: Sorting repeater items in the Data Stores settings;
* FIX: Query Builder and SmartFilters compatibility
* ADD: Edit with JetPlugins admin bar section;
* UPD: Insert/Update CCT and REST API request actions and JetFormBuilder compatibility;
* UPD: Better compatibility with JetSearch.
* ADD: Bearer Token authorization type for REST API;
* ADD: an ability to query CCT by random order;
* ADD: an ability to change size of delimiter in the Dynamic Repeater;
* ADD: an ability to change size an icon marker in the Map Listing;
* UPD: Make Dynamic blocks compatible with new Query Loop feature;
* UPD: avoid PHP notices when accessing CCT REST API endpoints;
* FIX: prevent php error on Elementor Data Updater action;
* FIX: `Hide past events` in the Calendar;
* FIX: compatibility the Dynamic image widget with Hello theme;
* FIX: avoid Glossaries options glitch on delete;
* FIX: WC_Product_Query items per page;
* FIX: `Exclude children` tax query option in the Query builder;
* FIX: init forms block on the document. ready to ensure WYSIWIG field worked correctly;
* FIX: avoid recursion in the Dynamic field.
* ADD: CCT and map listing compatibility;
* ADD WC Query for Query Builder.
* FIX: compatibility of the Map Listing with the JetSmartFilters
⭐See also: synthesis CrocoBlock plugin Premium updated daily
Free Download JetEngine V3.1.0 Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes, Plugins, and other PHP Scripts. We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.