what is WooCommerce Boost Sales?
WooCommerce Boost Sales encourages clients to buy more by up-selling and cross-selling. Increase your website’s and stores’ income and profitability. WooCommerce Boost Sales allows you to integrate WooCommerce upsell and cross-sell items into a separate WooCommerce system.
Up-selling is the technique of persuading clients to buy a more expensive product, an upgrade, or an add-onal item in order to achieve a more profitable transaction. A salesman, for example, may persuade a client to buy the more recent version of an item rather than the less priced current model by emphasizing its extra features.
Cross-selling is a comparable marketing approach in which a salesman recommends the acquisition of other items for sale. “Would you want some ice cream to go with that cake?” he would remark, for example. Both strategies may help firms increment income while also providing a valuable client experience. Upselling, on the other hand, has been demonstrated to be more successful than cross-selling in studies.
- Up-sale: Woocommerce After clients click the Add to Cart button, an upsell pop-up displays, suggesting that they purchase up-sell goods, which increment your earnings.
- Cross-sale: Cross-sell pop-ups should be displayed on single product pages, cart pages, and check-out pages. Customers should be advised to purchase a lower-cost bundle package.
- Bar with a Discount: The amount that must be spent in order to receive a discount is shown. Encourage clients to purchase more items.
WooCommerce Boost Sales demo
WooCommerce Boost Sales changelogs
“Download WooCommerce Boost Sales v1.4.13 – Upsells & Cross Sells Popups & Discount Nulled Free
v1.4.13 – 2022.11.02
- Updated: Compatibility check with WP 6.1 and WC 7
- Optimized: Product search for upsells, cross-sells
- Added: Options to exclude products/categories that Frequently bought together will work for”
“Download WooCommerce Boost Sales v1.4.12 – Upsells & Cross Sells Popups & Discount Nulled Free
1.4.12 – 2022.10.13
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Woodmart theme’s lazy loading images
- Fixed: Variation selection in Frequently bought together not working properly when “”Load with Ajax”” option is enabled
- Updated: Move Upsell popup html to a template file so that it can now be overridden by theme
- Added: Option “”Item link behavior”” for Upsells and Frequently bought together
- Added: Vietnamese translation”