what is TotalDesk?
TotalDesk is WordPress’s only all-in-one helpdesk solution. It includes all of the support capabilities you require, such as a ticket- and notification system, livechat, a knowledge base, reports, and an integration module. Get TotalDesk instead of individual helpdesk plugins!
The unlimited creative subscription
TotalDesk – Helpdesk, Live Chat, Knowledge Base & Ticket System Features:
- System of Ticketing
- Three New Tickt Forms
- Fetching from the Inbox
- Agent and Reporter are the two roles.
- My Ticket Sales Page
- Configure the default settings for new tickets.
- Set your own ticket status.
- Create your own ticket types.
- Create a custom ticket for Project / Systems.
- Attachment Help
- Notify Agents of Notifications
- Comment Form in HTML WYSIWIG
- Replies that were saved
- System of logging and history
- XLS file export
- Email can be responded to by Reporters and Agents.
- Overview of the Ticket (assigned to, status in colors)
Archieve Inbox Folder
- Notifications through Email
- Notifications on the Desktop
- Notifications on Slack
- Notify me when a ticket is generated.
- Notify me when someone responds
- Notify me when a status changes.
- Notify me when an agent is appointed.
- Begin a fresh conversation with a new topic (new ticket)
- Enter a conversation using the specified ticket ID.
- When no agent is available, send a message (new ticket).
- Every communication in the chat room will be kept.
- Base of Knowledge
- Make a FAQ out of a ticket.
- Sort FAQs by subject.
- Customize the Icons for Topics
- Search for FAQs in real time.
- Keep track of FAQ views.
- 3 pre-installed widgets
- Sort FAQs by Popularity / Views
- 2 different layouts (boxed, list)
- Tickets Sold by an Agent
- Availability of Tickets
- Types of Tickets
- System Tickets
- Yearly Tickets
- Monthly Tickets
- Ticket Prices by Year and Month
TotalDesk – Helpdesk, Live Chat, Knowledge Base & Ticket System Changelog:
- NEW: Default Reply template
- NEW: Custom FAQ topic image icon
- NEW: Create custom form field types
- NEW: Default Auto Reply
- NEW: Custom text before submit button
- NEW: Added CSS classes to my tickets table
- FIX: POT strings missing
- FIX: Saved Replies not working
- FIX: WP recent comment widget showed ticket replies
– NEW: Added support for our Ultimate Tabs plugin
– NEW: Customers removed admin bar too now
– FIX: Removed the activity dashboard
– NEW: Default sort order for my tickets on ticket ID DESC
– FIX: Improved Sorting by date and ticket ID in my tickets
– FIX: Single FAQ Schema issue
– FIX: Removed tags from Schema.org data
– NEW: Added schema.org support (rich snippet data) to FAQ Archives & Pages
– FIX: get_sites function not available 1.7.20 – NEW: Added Gutenberg support for all Post types – NEW: Added 3 new parameters to faqs shortcode: accordion show_faq_icon faq_columns
– FIX: Removed Databales CDN loading – FIX: Multisite register roles globally 1.7.19 – FIX: Comments not visible when ticket closed – FIX: Comments not showing in DIVI theme 1.7.18 – NEW: Close comments when a ticket is marked as solved / closed
– NEW: Updated all translations – FIX: Updated font awesome in backend also – FIX: Data privacy checkbox not removed when deactivated – FIX: Removed the login URL filter as admins cant login when no page was set 1.7.17 – FIX: Font awesome updated to v5 1.7.16 – NEW: Dispaly Website URL in ticket frontend – FIX: product removed after single ticket backend saved 1.7.15 – NEW: WooCommerce Order & Product & Envato Item display in single ticket page
– NEW: Set order subjects yourself
– FIX: Huge performance increase when you used WooCommerce – FIX: Website URL for woo form fields disabled by default – FIX: Added wp_kses to message field in checkbox – FIX: Moved Data privacy checkbox below message field 1.7.14 – NEW: Data privacy checkbox for all new ticket forms (GDPR)
– NEW: Updated translation files – FIX: PHP notices 1.7.13 – NEW: Dropped Redux Framework support and added our own framework Read more here: https://www.welaunch.io/en/2021/01/switching-from-redux-to-our-own-framework This ensure auto updates & removes all gutenberg stuff You can delete Redux (if not used somewhere else) afterwards https://www.welaunch.io/updates/welaunch-framework.zip
1.7.12 – NEW: Advanced settings > disable font awesome loading – FIX: JS / CSS loading when not enabled services – FIX: From now on all shortcodes will be removed from new tickets 1.7.11 – FIX: User creation with empty mail / username – FIX: Had to drop Slack Integration due to the PHP package is now maintained Looking for another solution 1.7.10 – NEW: Send feedback message + satisfied to agent
1.7.9 – NEW: Agents can close tickets in fronted – FIX: PHP notice in faq post type 1.7.8 – NEW: Added time caching for inbox + automatically close tickets – FIX: Custom fields not showing in single ticket – FIX: Wrong custom field validation for Envato or Woo 1.7.7 – NEW: Big Performance Release !! MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON LATEST VERSION OF REDUX FRAMEWORK !! – FIX: Translations updated 1.7.6 – FIX: Create ticket “not set” – FIX: My Tickets title too long did not break 1.7.5 – NEW: FAQ topics URL contains parent category in URL now – NEW: faqs shortcode now can contain multiple categories COMMA separated – FIX: INBOX PHP fatal error – FIX: Single FAQ back to did not show correct last FAQ topic – FIX: CSS issue in Flatsome with widget – FIX: Margin missing when using fab icon – FIX: CSS issue with not aligned items 1.7.4 – NEW: Custom separate fields for WooCommerce, Simpel & Envato ticket form – NEW: Show title in faq topics – NEW: 2 new Options to disable / enable show topic children or categories – NEW: Hide FAQs if subtopics exists – NEW: Better flatsome support – NEW: Multiple new Arguments for faqs shortcode: topic = ”, show_topic_title = ‘false’, show_back_to_parent_topic = ‘false’, content = ‘false’, excerpt = ‘true’, link = ‘true’, max_faqs = ‘-1’, show_children = ‘false’, hide_faqs_when_subcategories_exists = ‘false’, show_child_categories = ‘true’, columns = $this->get_option(‘FAQColumns’), order = ‘ASC’, orderby = ‘menu_order’, – FIX: Search icon fix in flatsome – FIX: Wrong CSS Class for before FAQs – FIX: Tickets in My Account of WooCommerce could not be submitted 1.7.3 – FIX: Mail fetching not working when custom required fields created 1.7.2 – FIX: Added array filter for required / optional new fields Ticket could not be created! not set! 1.7.1 – NEW: Agents can create tickets on behalf of customers in the new ticket page:
– NEW: FAQ search also searches in comments: https://imgur.com/a/exeDbm9 – NEW: Cleaned the plugin settings / moved fields – NEW: WooCommerce FAQ integration now can use excerpt + links. Also columns can be set now:
– NEW: Custom fields will also be exported in Excel file – NEW: Topics widget can hide / show empty topics and display subcategories
– NEW: Add / Create content before FAQs or Tickets
– FIX: Live Search not working in sidebar when disabled in plugin settings – FIX: when new ticket got an error, previous filled out fields were gone – FIX: Live chat could not be started because of custom fields missing – FIX: Attachment lightbox hidden behind chat – FIX: Updated POT file 1.7.0 – NEW: Custom Ticket Input Fields You can now create custom text fields (required or optional) within plugin settings Example: https://imgur.com/a/nv4CKq0 – FIX: Added required attribute to input fields
⭐See also: synthesis Codecanyon plugin Premium updated daily
Download TotalDesk v1.7.28 – Helpdesk, Live Chat, Knowledge Base & Ticket System
Note:Freeforwptheme.com do our best to share Free(GPL and nulled)WordPress Themes,Plugins and other PHP Scripts.We always try our best to search for the best Pro Version WP Themes/plugins/scripts so that you could always Download files and could remain update with more latest updates. All files are collected from the internet, if you find that the file cannot be downloaded, please Contact us by our telegram and we will fix the links within 48 hours.If you encounter some files that cannot be installed, Perhaps you need to unzip the plugin before installing it.