what is Pretty Links?
Pretty Links Pro Nulled is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to shrink, cloak, track, organize, distribute, and test all of your links on your own server and domain. Free Pretty Links Nulled allows you to generate extra affiliate revenue from your existing content… it’s like inheriting money.
Are you bored of manually handling affiliate offers?
It takes a lot of time and effort to go through your entire website looking for areas to add affiliate connections! Not to mention that even with a basic Affiliate Link Cloaker, manually placing optimum affiliate links on every page, post, and widget of your website is nearly difficult.
To put it another way, if you’re manually handling affiliate offers, you’re wasting money.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could just add your affiliate links to WordPress once and have it intelligently place them throughout all of your content?
This is precisely what Pretty Links can assist you with.
Affiliate offers can be difficult to market from a podcast or video because affiliate links are typically large, unattractive, and difficult to read on air, not to mention nearly impossible for your audience to remember.
Have you tried sending an affiliate offer via email before? Most affiliate links will break in most email readers, so this won’t work most of the time.
Fortunately, there is an alternative. Pretty Links transforms long, unattractive affiliate links into clean, memorable, speakable, and completely shareable links. It transforms your website into a URL shortener.
Features Pretty Links Pro WordPress Plugin
- Temporary (302) Redirects
- Temporary (307) Redirects
- Permanent (301) Redirects
- Cloaked Redirects
- PrettyBar Redirects
- Meta-Refresh Redirects
- Tracking Pixel Redirects
- Insert Links in Gutenberg Editor
- Link Categories
- Link Tags
- Automatic Link Titles
- Static Bookmarklet
- Custom Slugs
- Detailed Click Reporting
- Export Click Database
- Forward URL Parameters
- Nofollow Links
- Robot Filtering
- Simple Click Counting
- Alternate Base URL
- Conversion Reports
- Customizable Bookmarklet
- Expiring Links
- Generate QR Codes
- Google Analytics Plugin Integration
- Add Affiliate Link Disclosures on Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types and Individual Links
- Automatically Create Links for Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types
- Auto-Link Keywords in Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types and Comments
- Replace URLs in Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types and Comments
- Index Keyword & URL Replacements
- Rotate Redirects
- Split Test Redirects
- Geographic Redirects
- Technology Redirects
- Time Redirects
- Import and Export Links
- Public Link Creation
- Social Sharing Buttons
- Social Sharing Plugin Integrations
Changelog Pretty Links Pro
“Download Pretty Links Developer Edition v3.2.6 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.2.6 =
- Fix upgrade to Pro bug”
= v3.2.4 =
* Review notification dismissal improvements
= v3.2.3 =
* Removing vestigial files
= v3.2.2 =
* Show link slug instead of full URL in list
* PHP 8.0 support
* Pro: Fix keywords being replaced in scripts
= v3.2.1 =
* UI Tweaks
* Pro: Fix auto-created links not using requested slug
* Pro: Link rotation weights of 1% supported now
= v3.1.1 =
* Remove duplicate queries to help performance
* Fix compatibility issue with WPML language prefix in URL’s
* Pro: Fix infinite loops with broken or missing import files
= v3.1.0 =
Add support for sponsored rel tag
Add sponsored toggle support in gutenberg and tinymce editors
Fix report graphs not loading for some
PRO: Fix bug with keywords replacements
PRO: Cleaned up GA support
= v3.0.10 =
Add support for nofollow in Gutenberg popup
Fix post_author being set to 0 on CPT
Fix for duplicate links being created
Fix clicks ordering on links list
Fix Redirection dropdown display WP 3.5