what is Advanced Ads Pro?
Free Download Advanced Ads Pro 2.17.4 + Addons
Create, manage and display an unlimited number of ads. Ad rotation based on customizable ad weight enabling split tests and multiple advertisers per ad space. Sell ads directly on your website with an automated workflow.
Advanced Ads Pro Free Download helps professional and large websites to optimize their ad setup with highly advanced features. Advanced Ads Pro nulled offers many features and options to enhance, style, and embed ads in all possible scenarios. Features like Cache Busting, additional Placements, Display Conditions, and Visitor Conditions let you shape your ad setup to fit the needs of your website’s design, performance, and visitors.
Advanced Ads Pro Free Download Features
- Manage unlimited ads – Manage and display an unlimited number of ads in your backend and frontend of your site.
- Schedule ads – Prepare your ad setups by setting a start or expiry date and time for your ads.
- Works on cached sites – Deliver dynamic ads without impacting your server on cached websites.
- Lazy loading ads – Save performance! Only load ads when the users scroll to them in their browser.
- AMP – Double your ad revenue by showing the same ads on AMP either automatically or by creating dedicated AMP ads.
- Tracking & Reports – Track ad impressions and clicks and share performance reports via URL or email with others.
- Mobile ads – Create different ad setups for mobile and desktop to improve the performance of each version.
- Google AdSense – Connect with your AdSense account and import ad units and reports. Helps to comply with their policies, create the correct ads.txt entry, and convert automatically to AMP.
Advanced Ads Pro Documentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
Visit Website – https://wpadvancedads.com/add-ons/advanced-ads-pro/
Advanced Ads Pro changelogs
= v2.17.0 (April 10, 2022) =
– Improvement: implemented PHP-based “Custom Position” and “Above Headline” placements
– Fix: prevent PHP 8 deprecation notices
– Fix: remove obsolete code for handling groups in cache-busting