what is Custom Facebook Feed Pro?
Custom Facebook Feed Pro
Seamlessly integrate Facebook content into your website
The Custom Facebook Feed allows you to display a completely customizable, responsive, and search engine crawlable version of your Facebook page feed on your own website. No more ugly iframes! Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Why do you need Custom Facebook Feed Pro?
Increase Social Engagement
Increase engagement between you and your users, customers, or fans members. Get more likes by displaying your Facebook content and comments directly on your site.
Don’t have time to blog? Save time by using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin instead to generate dynamic content for your website.
Display Your Content Your Way
Tailor your feeds to display whatever types of content you like. Integrate your Facebook photos, videos, events and more into your website to completely match the look and feel of the site. No more uncustomizable iframes.
Add Dynamic SEO Content to Your Site
All of that quality keyword-rich Facebook content from posts and comments is directly embedded into your website.
The unlimited creative subscription
Custom Facebook Feed Pro Demo Online
Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash Features:
- Showcase your Facebook page’s updates, photographs, videos, events, links, albums, and offers.
- Select which post kinds will be displayed.
- Do you just want to display photographs, videos, or events? Not an issue.
- Display several feeds from different Facebook pages on the same page or throughout your site – display feeds from separate Facebook pages, defining distinct post kinds, layouts, and style for each. Would you like to display only images from one Facebook page and events from another? Not an issue.
- Display the number of likes, shares, and comments for each post, as well as reactions, comment responses, attachments, and stickers.
- Full-size, high-resolution pictures can be shown.
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are automatically included in your feed, and HD, 360o, and live Facebook videos are supported.
- Use the Load More button to load a limitless amount of stuff into your feeds.
- Display event information such as the name, time/date, location, a link to a map, a description, and the Facebook event cover photo.
- Choose between 1 and 4 columns to display a grid of your Facebook albums.
- In the pop-up photo lightbox, display multiple photos in each post and include photo attachments for each post.
- Filter articles using a string or a #hashtag. Only display posts that include certain text or hashtags.
- Because to post caching, your feed loads really quickly. Select whether you want to check for new postings every few seconds, minutes, hours, or days.
- Responsive design looks excellent on any screen size and container width.
- Search engine is available. Other Facebook plugins employ iframes, which prohibit search engines from crawling the material. The Custom Facebook Feed inserts material straight into your website.
Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash Changelogs:
“Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.3.3 Nulled Free
= v4.3.3 =
- Fix: Updated GDPR permissions system to work with the latest versions of the Complianz GDPR Consent plugin.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with feed location when retrieving comments from a cache.
- Fix: Fixed group feeds having HTML being inserted into links that contained underscores due to how Markdown was supported.”
“Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.3.2 Nulled Free
= v4.3.2 =
- Fix: Changed how the plugin’s code was included to prevent conflicts with SMTP plugins that overwrite wp_mail().”
= v4.2.2 =
* Fix: Fixed an issue which caused the new “Feed Templates” menu item to throw an error if editing a feed created prior to v4.2.
= v4.2 =
* New: Introducing our new Feed Templates feature! You can now select a feed template when creating a feed to make it much quicker and easier to get started with the type of feed you want to display. Selecting a template preconfigures the feed customization settings to match that template, saving you time and effort.
* Tweak: Allowed the use of the “includewords” shortcode setting in the Social Wall plugin to work like the shortcode setting “filter”.
* Tweak: Added a button to reset the error log found on the settings page.
* Tweak: When using the lightbox, users will not be able to switch posts while new image thumbnails are loading.
* Tweak: All HTTP calls now use WordPress HTTP request features instead of native PHP cURL.
* Fix: For legacy feeds, the shortcode setting “account” was not working.
* Fix: oEmbeds would not work for some new versions of Facebook video links.
* Fix: Fixed several issues with loading more posts and events feeds.
* Fix: “Load More” button customizations were not being reflected in the customizer feed preview.
* Fix: Fixed an issue in the customizer preview when changing post types using the Safari browser.
* Fix: Fixed PHP warnings that would occur during background updates.
* Fix: Fixed high numbers of events preventing “upcoming” events from working as expected.
* Fix: Fixed some occurrences of CDN images being used when local images were available.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with group events.
* Fix: Added back support for the “<k></k>” date formatting feature.
* Fix: Fixed groups not working correctly in Social Wall under some circumstances.
* Fix: Fixed thumbnail AJAX request not working under some circumstances.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with the dark theme and the cff-item elements not having a dark background.
* Fix: Post tags would link the wrong word in post text under some circumstances.
* Fix: Settings that were available in versions before 4.0 were missing for album and video feeds.
* Fix: Fixed the lightbox showing all posts on the page when multiple single album feeds were displaying.
* Fix: Fixed PHP warning “explode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given” related to an account ID error.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP error “trying to get array offset of bool” causing feeds to not load.
* Fix: Fixed distorted portrait image album covers when loading more posts.
= v4.1.1 =
* Fix: Fixed an issue where legacy feeds would cause an oAuth error during the API request.
* Fix: Fixed an issue causing thumbnails not to appear in the lightbox when available.
* Fix: Post comments would not display in some feeds.
* Fix: Local copies of images would not be created in some feeds.
* Fix: Improved plugin hardening by removing unused admin pages.
= v126.96.36.199 =
* Fix: Fixed an issue with images not showing in photo/video feeds when using the Masonry layout.
* Fix: Fixed an issue causing Facebook posts not to display in the Social Wall plugin since v4.1.
= v4.1 =
* Tweak: Connecting an account will now go through connect.smashballoon.com to improve account connection reliability.
* Tweak: The Facebook app used to connect groups has changed. If you are using a Facebook group feed, then please reconnect your group accounts using the new app when convenient to prevent any future issues. When reconnecting, follow the included directions on how to add the new app to your group settings.
* Tweak: All Facebook data is now encrypted in your WordPress database.
* Tweak: Access Tokens are no longer able to be viewed on the settings page.
* Tweak: Translations specific to feeds now allow the use of a “blank” setting to always use the translation made on the “Settings” page.
* Fix: Manually connecting an account while on the “Settings” page would not work.
* Fix: Dark color scheme was not applying correctly to “boxed” posts.
* Fix: “Show outside scrollable area” setting was not working for the header and like box with certain feed settings.
* Fix: Load more button was showing when no more posts were available.
* Fix: Events feed number of posts setting would not work if the load more button was disabled.
* Fix: Improvements made to the order of albums in the lightbox when multiple albums were on a page.
* Fix: Video descriptions sometimes contained incorrect characters.
* Fix: The Multifeed extension was not working as expected with events feeds.
* Fix: An invalid color would be used in inline styles under certain circumstances.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP error when a string was used for the cache time setting.
= v4.0.8 =
* Fix: Fixed a PHP error when a Gutenberg block was used to display a feed that didn’t exist.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP warning due to a non-number being used as the cache time.
* Fix: Additional slashes were added to the feed name every time settings were saved if using an apostrophe.
* Fix: Added additional plugin hardening.
= v4.0.7 =
* Important: With this update, the Custom CSS and Custom JS settings have been deprecated. Please see below for details.
* Tweak: If any Custom CSS was being used in this field then it will be automatically moved into the native WordPress Customizer “Additional CSS” field instead and continue to work as normal.
= v4.0.6 =
* Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with the Complianz Cookie Consent plugin integration.
* Fix: Locations of feeds sorted by source would not work if the source ID was not a number.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where setting were not preserved even when using the preserve settings option and deleting the plugin.
* Fix: Added support for “eventoffset” setting in shortcode.
* Fix: Fixed locale setting causing a PHP warning if not set.
* Fix: Fixed PHP warnings when viewing dashboard notifications.
* Fix: Fixed some options and tables not being removed from the WordPress database on uninstall.
* Fix: Added a workaround for a rare issue with posts from other accounts displaying in feeds meant to show only posts from the account author.
* Fix: Fixed styling issues for the notice to renew your license that appears when a license expires.
= v4.0.5 =
* Fix: Fixed a bug that was inadvertently adding a notice to the WordPress dashboard for some users.
= v4.0.4 =
* Tweak: The Optimize Images setting will be automatically enabled when using the GDPR consent feature to allow it to work as intended.
* Tweak: The mobile columns setting will now be applied when the screen width is 480px or less, instead of 400px.
* Tweak: Added support for the “cachetime” shortcode setting which can be used if you need to change the caching method to check for new content when the page loads instead of in the background. This can be used to set the number of minutes to wait until the next check is performed. This is not recommended for most users.
* Fix: Added a setting back into the feed customizer to change the Like Box position to be at the top or bottom of the feed.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where under some circumstances no posts would show when filtering a feed even if posts matched the filter.
* Fix: Adding a Custom Facebook Feed block without using the “embed” button in the CFF customizer would not work if more than 1 feed was created.
* Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with the Complianz Cookie Consent plugin integration.
* Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with the Web Toffee GDPR Cookie Consent plugin integration.
* Fix: Switching from a Single Featured Post feed to another feed type when inside the customizer would sometimes result in no posts displaying.
* Fix: Fixed a problem with the carousel layout when using themes that add paragraph elements automatically.
* Fix: When connecting a new group source, the link to the selected Facebook group in the directions for admins to grant permission to Smash Balloon’s app was incorrect.
* Fix: Removed the limit applied to the number of Facebook sources that can be shown at one time when connecting a Facebook account.
= v4.0.3 =
* Fix: Error messages were not appearing at the top of the settings page when there was a critical error with a feed.
* Fix: Videos would not play in the feed when the lightbox was disabled.
* Fix: Legacy feeds were not updating when changes were made to the feed source and the multifeed extension was being used.
* Fix: “posttags” shortcode setting was not working.
* Fix: Some carousel settings were not being reflected in the feed preview when customizing a feed.
* Fix: Media was not loading correctly when using the GDPR setting.
* Fix: The license field would disappear when an unexpected value was saved for the license data.
* Fix: Sources were not showing that there was an error when an account specific Facebook error was occurring.
= v4.0.2 =
* Fix: Cache would not clear before posts were updated in the posts cache.
* Fix: Feeds would always use 4 columns for desktop size screens when using the “grid” layout.
* Fix: Some legacy feeds had an invalid locale set as the default locale which would cause no posts to display in the customizer.
* Fix: Adding a feed using the Elementor module would cause the lightbox to appear at the bottom of the page for some themes.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with unintended sources being added and removed when editing sources using the customizer and the [Multifeed extension](https://smashballoon.com/extensions/multifeed).