What is Aliexpress Dropshipping Plugin?
Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. That helps shop owners easily to process and run their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from Aliexpress and earn more money from online business.
Aliexpress Dropshipping Plugin features
Manage Aliexpress products
You can set up global rules for products and price, also manage Aliexpress products in the Import List and quickly observe in the Imported sections before transferring to the WooCommerce store. In addition, you can customize Aliexpress products the same as other WooCommerce products.
+ Setup global rules:
a. Global rules for products: These rules will be applied in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store including:
- Products Status: Choose the status of imported products on your WooCommerce website. In particular, product status can be automatically set: Publish, Pending or Draft.
- Use global attribute: By default, all attributes of imported products are custom attributes. Basically, enable this option allows to automatically transfer those attributes to global attributes.
- Show shipping option: Enable this option to display the shipping option in the Import list. Particularly, this feature will help to show the shipping cost of available shipping methods. Certainly, it will be easy for you to estimate product costs after calculating shipping costs.
- Add shipping cost after price rules: Shipping cost will be added to the price of the original product after applying price rules.
- Import as a simple product: If a product just has one variation or you select one variation to import, that product will be imported as a simple product. However, variation SKU and attributes will not be used.
- Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on. In particular, it can be: Shop and search results; Shop only; Search results only; Hidden
- Product description: Select to display product description and/or item specifics or not show this info in the imported product. In details, selection can be: None; Item specifics; Product description; Item specifics & Product description
- Download description images: Enable this option to allow importing images in the product description if they are available.
- Default select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
- Disable background process: When importing products, instead of letting their images download in the background, the main product image will be downloaded directly, gallery and variation images (if any) will be added to Failed images pages so that you can go there to download them manually.
- Default categories: Fill in the category titles, so imported products will be added to these categories.
- Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles, so imported products will be added to these tags.
- Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page.
- Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. However, if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set to “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
- Ignore import ship from Enable to only import product variation with the ship from China.
- Find and Replace: You can search for strings in the product title and description and replace found strings with respective values.
b. Global rules for product price: These rules will be applied in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store.
- Exchange rate: This option allows you to convert US Dollars to your store currency from any amount. In addition, there are 2 ways to add the exchange rate: Click on the Update rate or add the exchange rate manually. Another key point, if this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default).
- Exchange rate API: You can choose one of the available API currency exchange rate sources such as Google Finance, Yahoo finance, Cuex, TransferWise.
- Exchange rate decimals: Number of decimals to round exchange rate when updating the exchange rate with API.
- Update rate automatically: Enable this option to automatically update the exchange rate as a schedule, especially, accurately at days, hour, minute and second.
- Setup product price rule for multi quantity ranges. In particular, you can set a quantity range respectively with an action type.
- Setup price format: rules for product price more attractive. Thus, take advances in pricing psychology in the sale.
ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce Changelog:
“Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.3 Nulled Free
v1.1.3 – 2022.11.02
- Updated: Compatibility check with WP 6.1 and WC 7
- Fixed: Unexpected ‘)’ error thrown in PHP5
- Added: Option to sync attributes”
v1.1.0 – 2022.09.27*/
- Fixed: All features regarding AliExpress API including products auto sync, orders auto fulfill/sync
- Optimized: Make it possible to connect the chrome extension from wp admin of a WordPress site that installs ALD plugin
- Optimized: Setup wizard
v1.0.16 – 2022.04.22
– Fixed: Some issue with prices due to recent changes from aliexpress.com
– Added: Option to only sync products with selected statuses
/V1.0.14 – 2022.03.19*/
– Updated: Support Class
=v1.0.12 – 2022.03.02
– Fixed: Unable to import products from aliexpress.ru
– Fixed: Auto-select variation replacements when overriding/reimporting products
– Fixed: Unauthorized error when syncing orders via chrome extension
– Updated: Able to change ship-to country for imported products even “Show shipping option” is off
– Added: Option to show/hide video tab for individual product
– Added: Option automatically fulfil AliExpress order whenever a new order is placed on your site
v1.0.11 – 2022.02.09
– Fixed: Deleting products on Imported page does not remove connection/delete respective WooCommerce products
– Fixed: False alert of unavailability of some products with the new API
v1.0.10 – 2022.01.28
– Fixed: Unable to import from aliexpress.ru due to recent changes from AliExpress
– Updated: New API for products auto-sync feature
v1.0.9 – 2021.01.15
– Fixed: Deprecated is_ajax in WC6.1
– Fixed: Some shipping methods are missing for some products from some sellers
– Fixed: Error saving attributes mapping if attributes contain ” character
– Added: Compatibility with Dokan
– Added: Option to import product video
– Added: Product video shortcode [ald_product_video product_id=””]
– Added: Option to not sync price if a product is on sale
– Added: Migrate products from other plugins
– Changed: Exclude products and Exclude categories options are now only applied to price sync
– Updated: AliExpress product info on product edit screen
– Updated: Encrypt old log files
– Updated: Logs are now stored in the same log folder of WooCommerce
v1.0.8 – 2021.12.13
– Fixed: Orders auto-sync
– Added: Option to select an action If a variation is no longer available
– Added: “Empty trash” button
/**1.0.7 – 2021.12.08*/
– Fixed: Simple product is always out-of-stock if the “Manage stock” option in the plugin settings is turned off
– Fixed: Incorrect AliExpress shipping options on Ali orders page if shipping address is empty
– Fixed: “Change order status when Ali order ID is filled” not working with bulk orders
– Added: Option to use AliExpress cdn links for product featured image, gallery images and variation image. EXMAGE – WordPress Image Links plugin is required
/**1.0.6 – 2021.10.02*/
– Fixed: Remove refunded items when fulfilling orders
– Updated: Ability to fulfill translated products(WPML)
– Updated: Sync AliExpress order ID after fulfillment no matter the order is paid or not
– Added: Filter failed images by “Used for”
/**184.108.40.206 – 2021.07.26*/
– Fixed: Override product